Will Fuller Value

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
Kana
Rookie
Rookie

Will Fuller Value

Postby Kana » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:58 pm

Just curious what the consensus on his value is right now. People have been down on him since he was drafted, and now with how he has performed with Watson it seems like almost everyone is on board. Obviously his rest of season value just took a big hit with Watson's injury. How do you value him long term in picks or comparable player value?
Team 1:
(10-3)

12 Team PPR, 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX
QB: A Rodgers, M Mariota
RB: T Gurley, L Fournette, M Ingram, B Powell, T Riddick, CJ Prosise, M Brown, C Ivory
WR: A Thielen, M Crabtree, Marvin Jones, R Anderson, W Fuller, M Bryant, P Garcon, T Pryor, John Brown, K White, D Byrd
TE: J Reed, D Njoku, C Clay, V Davis

Draft Picks:
2018: (2) 3rds, (1) 4th
2019: (1) 1st, (1) 4th

Team 2:
(12-1)

12 Team PPR, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX
QB: K Cousins, P Rivers
RB: M Gordon, M Ingram, J Mixon, CJ Prosise, J Hill, S Vereen, M Davis
WR: K Allen, S Diggs, D Bryant , E Sanders, J Nelson, W Snead, Tyrell Williams, C Godwin, Taywan Taylor, C Williams
TE: J Graham , D Njoku

Draft Picks:
2018: (1) 4th
2019: (1) 1st, (1) 4th

izekial
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Will Fuller Value

Postby izekial » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:29 pm

I think it’s hard to gauge his long term value because he was never going to sustain that TD rate, and we wont really get to see what he would have settled in to with Watson.

I’d guess a second. Owner in my league was shopping him for a first and got no takers, I wasn’t even tempted to offer one
12 team, standard scoring. 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 wr/te flex

QB-stafford, Luck
RB- K Hunt, A. Kamara, S Michel
WR- Beckham, A THielen, Julio Jones, S Watkins, C Davis, G Tate, C Coleman, Mike Williams, Cooper Kupp, Trey Quinn, C sutton
TE- Njoku, Gesicki, Goedart

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:10 am

I was unable to obtain him for the 1.09 during the pre-season. You aren't getting him for anything less than a 1st.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:35 am

As an owner of Fuller, it would take at least a projected mid 1st for me to consider.
Even then, I may not do it.

ColdZealDonkeyStrike
MVP
MVP

Postby ColdZealDonkeyStrike » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:09 pm

I have liked Fuller since he was going through the draft process. The dynasty community severely understated what he did from the get-go in a pro-style offense at Notre Dame (IMO).
For the 2nd year in a row, he has shown the same game-breaking ability at the pro level that he showed in college. I get that he is going to be frustrating to own with Savage this year, but no one that owns Fuller is trading him for a 2nd, especially after seeing his ceiling with Watson.
I will buy for a late first, and wouldn't sell for just a 1st unless it looked very likely to be top 4.

Among WRs, his value should probably be around that of Landry, DT, Alshon, Watkins, Coleman, Parker, Adams, Mike Williams, etc.
Dynasty player since 2002.
I probably should have done something more productive with that time...