Corey Coleman Value?

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
hockeyBjj
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Corey Coleman Value?

Postby hockeyBjj » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:05 am

Have someone again trying to buy Landry from me, now he's offering a WR back as part of the deal since I've moved Thielen and don't have the WR depth to simply trade Landry for a draft pick or RB anymore

He's in win now mode. His WRs are AJ Green, Tyler Lockett, Dez Bryant, Amari Cooper, Doctson, and Corey Coleman

Wasn't interested at all in moving Cooper even with a 1st on top of Landry, but says he's open to moving Doctson and with Corey Coleman on his roster I wonder if he'd move him as well. Posting here instead of the team advice due to more just wondering about the outlook and value of Corey Coleman and if he's someone to target moving Landry for with the Dolphins shopping him and me playing for 2018 not this year?
Team 1- 10 team ppr, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flx, 1D, 1K
2022: 1-8
Finishes: 6th, 6th, 1st, 5th, 6th, 9th
QB: Lamar Jackson, Purdy
RB: Bijan, Dobbins, Achane, Charbonnet, Algier, McBride, waiver trash
WR: JSN, QJ, Addison, Dotson, Skyy Moore, Jameson Williams, Hyatt, T Dell, Boutte, Skowronek, Quez Watkins, Greg Dortch, waiver trash
TE: Hockenson, F Monroe, Juwan, Musgrave
D/K: Patriots, Vikings, Saints, Dicker

picks-
2024- 1,1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3,4,5,5
2025 1,1,1,2,3,4,5

team 2- 12 team SF, .5PPR, .5TE boost, 1QB, 1SF, 2 RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
2022: 8-1
Finishes: 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd :wall:
QB: Ljax, GenoD Jones, Minshew, Dobbs
RB: CMC, Stevenson, A Jones, Chubb, A Mattison, D cook, Perine, Mckinnon,
WR:Tyreek, Diggs, C Kupp, D Adams, Keenan Allen, Lockett, Gallup, A Lazard, Hodgins
TE: Kelce, LaPorta, Irv Smith,
No picks until 2026 5th rounder lol

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Corey Coleman Value?

Postby skip » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:21 am

You're going to get answers that run the spectrum on this one... flyersfan would trade him for a half eaten roast beef sandwich. I'd value him no lower than a middle 1st round pick. Loved his skill set coming out of college. There is nothing he's done in the pros to make me think he won't be a great talent. Unfortunately like many others, he's had some injuries early in his career to get much time on the field. It's not like he's disappointed (like Treadwell) with the opportunities he's been given.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

BearlyBears
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby BearlyBears » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:17 am

I think Coleman is actually very similar to Landry. If he can just stay on the field I think he's good for a heavy dose of targets regardless of whatever the Browns want to put behind center and call a QB. His injuries have kept him off the field long enough that his value has dropped for a lot of people but I think he's a mid-to-late 1st value talent. If you you're in rebuilding mode and can trade Landry for Doctson and Coleman I'd do it. You hold the cards because he's a contender and Landry has held is value this year, but many believe Landry is bound to take a huge dip in production wherever he lands next year. The arrow for Doctson and Coleman are pointed up.

hockeyBjj
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby hockeyBjj » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:33 am

BearlyBears wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:17 am I think Coleman is actually very similar to Landry. If he can just stay on the field I think he's good for a heavy dose of targets regardless of whatever the Browns want to put behind center and call a QB. His injuries have kept him off the field long enough that his value has dropped for a lot of people but I think he's a mid-to-late 1st value talent. If you you're in rebuilding mode and can trade Landry for Doctson and Coleman I'd do it. You hold the cards because he's a contender and Landry has held is value this year, but many believe Landry is bound to take a huge dip in production wherever he lands next year. The arrow for Doctson and Coleman are pointed up.
Yeah, Landry for Coleman and Doctson is what we're currently talking about with both of us unsure (which probably means its pretty close to fair)

I wouldn't say I'm rebuilding. I'd say my rebuilding ended and now I'm just waiting for my pieces to get healthy to make a run next year. I'll have Dalvin Cook back, OBJ and Mike Evans at WR, Hunter Henry at TE without Gates and Russel Wilson hopefully still performing. Need a running back in the draft to hit, and hopefully Ajayi puts up something again.

An issue seems to be this contender is trying to buy low on the fear of Landry moving, and I'm wanting fair Landry value. Also, should I try and even make a move since even if Landry goes down a few points per game he's still very solid WR3 behind Evans and OBJ to be my safe bet.
Team 1- 10 team ppr, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flx, 1D, 1K
2022: 1-8
Finishes: 6th, 6th, 1st, 5th, 6th, 9th
QB: Lamar Jackson, Purdy
RB: Bijan, Dobbins, Achane, Charbonnet, Algier, McBride, waiver trash
WR: JSN, QJ, Addison, Dotson, Skyy Moore, Jameson Williams, Hyatt, T Dell, Boutte, Skowronek, Quez Watkins, Greg Dortch, waiver trash
TE: Hockenson, F Monroe, Juwan, Musgrave
D/K: Patriots, Vikings, Saints, Dicker

picks-
2024- 1,1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3,4,5,5
2025 1,1,1,2,3,4,5

team 2- 12 team SF, .5PPR, .5TE boost, 1QB, 1SF, 2 RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
2022: 8-1
Finishes: 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd :wall:
QB: Ljax, GenoD Jones, Minshew, Dobbs
RB: CMC, Stevenson, A Jones, Chubb, A Mattison, D cook, Perine, Mckinnon,
WR:Tyreek, Diggs, C Kupp, D Adams, Keenan Allen, Lockett, Gallup, A Lazard, Hodgins
TE: Kelce, LaPorta, Irv Smith,
No picks until 2026 5th rounder lol

Dr. Trades
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Dr. Trades » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:58 pm

I'd take coleman and docston for landry easily. Draft stock for both the former is even higher than it was for Landry, they just need to get on the field. wait a year, and you might likely be talking about both of those guys being ranked higher than Landry.
League 1: 12 Team League (0.5 ppr WR/RB, 0.75 TE)
QB: Dak, Rodgers, Jimmy G
RB: Henry, Mixon, Swift, AJ Dillon, Jamaal Williams, TDP, Zamir White, Dontrell Hilliard, Hassan Haskins, Joshua Kelley, Chris Evans, Jaylen Warren
WR: JJefferson, AJ Brown, Deebo, DJ Moore, Keenan Allan, Russell Gage, George Pickens, Isaiah McKenzie, Westbrook-Ikhine
TE: Dalton Schultz, Logan Thomas, Daniel Bellinger
D/St: 49ers, Cowboys

League 2: 12 team (28 roster spots) Superflex/TE premium (qb 4pts per TD, all others 6pts per TD, WR/RB 0.1 ppc and 0.75ppr, TE 1.5 ppr)
QB: Rodgers, Stafford, T. Lawrence
RB: javonte, ETN, Eli Mitchell, AJ Dillon, Michael Carter, TDP, Marlon Mack, Jaylen Warren, Darrel Williams, Kene Nguwanu, Trey Sermon
WR: J. Chase, Tee Higgins, Mike Williams, KJ Hamler, Calvin Austin 3, Danny Gray, Erik Ezukanma
TE: Schultz, Fant, Evan Engram, Jelani Woods, Noah Gray, Durham Smythe, Josiah Deguara, Brycen Hopkins