Lacy Vs Rawls

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
cweds
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Lacy Vs Rawls

Postby cweds » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:27 pm

Who is gonna be the back to win the starting job? It seems like it's been back and forth. Lacy was taking the majority of the practice reps with the 1st team but then Rawls dominated the 1st team snaps in the first preseason game. My thoughts are they might still be easing Lacy back into things coming off his ankle surgery but as a Lacy owner I have to admit I'm getting worried.
Team 1 (3rd Season):
12 team 6pts all TDs/.5ppr
Start QB,2RB,2WR,TE,FLEX
24 Man Active Roster
QB: Wilson, Wentz
RB: Freeman, D. Cook, Jamal Williams, Carson, AP, Lindsay, RJ
WR: Adams, T. Hill, Thielen, M. Bryant, Golladay, Trequan Smith, Pettis, MVS, J'mon Moore, C. Williams
TE: Olsen, Gescicki, Ebron, J. Smith
2019: 1st, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, 4th

Team 2 (2nd season):
12 team 4pt Pass TDs/.5ppr
Start QB,2RB,2WR,TE,3FLEX
25 Man Active Roster/3 IR spots
QB: Mariota, Roethlisberger, Trubisky
RB: DJ, Guice, Penny, Royce Freeman, Conner, Carson, Kelly, Dixon, Morris
WR: Allen, JJSS, Landry, Robinson, Watkins, Godwin, Callaway, Allison, Doctson, J. Moore, MVS
TE: Kelce, Njoku

RightlegTucker
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Lacy Vs Rawls

Postby RightlegTucker » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:51 pm

I don't think it really matters who is named the official starter at the beginning of the season. I expect them to both get a good amount of carries early on and for the Seahawks to ride the "hot hand" from week to week over the course of the season. If I had to pick one guy I'd lean Lacy since he has a longer resume of production.

Sterling Archer
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Sterling Archer » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:54 pm

I would pick Lacy but if I owned Lacy, I'd be nervous, too. But I'd probably sell them both if I owned them. That OL is going to suck and Prosise will be there to steal 3rd downs.

Ruggenater
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Ruggenater » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:04 pm

RightlegTucker wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:51 pm I don't think it really matters who is named the official starter at the beginning of the season. I expect them to both get a good amount of carries early on and for the Seahawks to ride the "hot hand" from week to week over the course of the season. If I had to pick one guy I'd lean Lacy since he has a longer resume of production.
I agree with this. I also think Lacy is a hold right now if you have him, as you're only going to get low ball offers based on the recent news, and Rawls is a sell if you can find someone who believes he'll be even close to a workhorse starter.
12 Team Superflex - PPR, 0.25 PPC - QB/2RB/3WR/TE/Flex/Superflex
QB: L Jackson, Tagovailoa, Rodgers, Pickett, Tannehill
RB: Swift, Pacheco, Sanders, Hubbard, Spears, Dillon, Herbert, McLaughlin, Chandler, Dowdle
WR: DeVonta, Waddle, Aiyuk, Nacua, McLaurin, Hopkins, M Williams, Mingo, Wan’Dale, Hyatt
TE: Kelce, Okonkwo, Schoonmaker

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:48 pm

Lacy. Rawls is already sitting out practice with an "undisclosed" injury. Who knows what that means, but can anyone really trust him to stay healthy?

Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Space Cowboy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:04 pm

Rawls --- 800 rushing yards
Lacy --- 520 rushing yards
Prosise --- 330 rushing yards (400 receiving)

dpham503
Rookie
Rookie

Postby dpham503 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:02 pm

Would it be a wild thought to include dark horse Chris Carson in the mix? I like the way he kid runs.
12-Team, Full PPR, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2FLX, 1SF
QB: Winston, Tannehill, Brady, K. Allen, RG3, Manning
RB: Gordon, Conner, Guice, Laird, M. Davis, J. Williams, B. Scott, Henderson, McCoy, D. Lewis
WR: Hopkins, Godwin, Edelman, Tate, Slayton, Samuel, P. Williams
TE: Andrews, J. Smith, Graham
Taxi: Stidham, Willis

crisdecamposmd
Rookie
Rookie

Postby crisdecamposmd » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:45 am

dpham503 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:02 pm Would it be a wild thought to include dark horse Chris Carson in the mix? I like the way he kid runs.

I picked him up. He definitely looks like big-time upside after watching his highlights. You never know how that will translate or if they'll ever be given the opportunity as a 7th round pick. But, it wouldn't be the first time Pete Carroll let a low draft pick or UDFA take the reigns. And from what I've seen coming out of camp... PC is gushing over him and Baldwin said he's the best rookie RB he's ever seen.