Guice vs Barkley

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.

Who u drafting 1st

Guice
15%
Barkley
85%

Total votes: 20

Checker1183
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Guice vs Barkley

Postby Checker1183 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:59 pm

Who you like better and why heading into 2018 draft?

Defender
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Guice vs Barkley

Postby Defender » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:18 am

Haven't seen any of Guice's tape yet, but I can tell you that Barkley is the real deal. Fantastic runner with WR hands and good route-running. Can't remember which game, but I remember him running a wheel route from the backfield and making a (contested? Can't remember) catch in the end zone. Excited to see if he can become even more dominant this year.
The standard is the standard.

Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Space Cowboy » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:23 pm

Defender wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:18 am Haven't seen any of Guice's tape yet, but I can tell you that Barkley is the real deal. Fantastic runner with WR hands and good route-running. Can't remember which game, but I remember him running a wheel route from the backfield and making a (contested? Can't remember) catch in the end zone. Excited to see if he can become even more dominant this year.
Lol reverse for me but guice is elite. Better than fournette to me.

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:49 am

Too hard to pick right now. I also think Guice will be better than Fournette (I'm not too high on Fournette like others though), but I also like Barkley a lot. Barkley has more hype right now because he was the starter all year and people actually got to see how good he was. Guice wasn't used nearly as much and I don't think people know how good he is or can be yet.