Brandin Cooks Price?

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
cvbuc
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Brandin Cooks Price?

Postby cvbuc » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:58 am

lic217 wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 5:20 pm there is no better situation for a wr like Cooks, then the one in New Orleans. A pass happy team in a dome with a shitty defense. Now sure how his situation has gotten better.
I keep hearing this about NO, but I have to strongly disagree from a fantasy perspective. GB, ATL, DEN, INDY, PIT, and a few others have provided better WR fantasy seasons than NO pretty consistently over the past 5+ years. NO gets tons of yardage and spreads it around a ton. Last season was one of the first seasons they had two receivers ranked so high.

Cooks at his age is having one of the historically best starts a receiver has EVER had in NFL history. Yet we have people saying that maybe they'd take him with the 1.05???

Ridiculous. And the reason I love rookie fever. By all means, take my 1.04 and I will gladly take 23 year old Mr. Cook and laugh all the way to the playoffs and chips every year.
TEAM ONE
12 Team PPR League / 5pt passing TDs
2020 & 2021 CHAMPS (2022 Runner Up)
Start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1Flex 1TE 1K 23 Man Active Roster / 3 TAXI SQUAD SPOT
QB - L. Jackson, Cousins
RB - Swift, Ekeler, K. Mitchell, A. Mattison, D. Foreman, C. Rodriguez, E. Mitchell, S, Tucker, J. Wilson
WR - Amon Ra, D. Smith, M. Pittman, DK Metcalf, Jayden Reed, D. Douglas, K. Shakir, D. Wicks, T. Tucker, T. Scott
TE - Kelce, C. Otton, I. Likely, D. Washington
K - B. Aubrey
DEF - Eagles, Dolphins

cvbuc
All Pro
All Pro

Postby cvbuc » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:59 am

gogobradyarm wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:22 am Traded him away for 1.05 and 1.09 and was pretty happy.
Not as happy as the other owner is going to be for the next decade.
TEAM ONE
12 Team PPR League / 5pt passing TDs
2020 & 2021 CHAMPS (2022 Runner Up)
Start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1Flex 1TE 1K 23 Man Active Roster / 3 TAXI SQUAD SPOT
QB - L. Jackson, Cousins
RB - Swift, Ekeler, K. Mitchell, A. Mattison, D. Foreman, C. Rodriguez, E. Mitchell, S, Tucker, J. Wilson
WR - Amon Ra, D. Smith, M. Pittman, DK Metcalf, Jayden Reed, D. Douglas, K. Shakir, D. Wicks, T. Tucker, T. Scott
TE - Kelce, C. Otton, I. Likely, D. Washington
K - B. Aubrey
DEF - Eagles, Dolphins

RTE
Role Player
Role Player

Postby RTE » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:18 pm

I love the comments of so many mouths to feed. Brees is always throwing the ball to anyone. Josh hill, Lance Moore, Willie Snead . Who the hell are they really? Cooks makes his routes alil better, not that they bad but could be alil better and this could get crazy. High floor/high ceiling. At worse no change then with the saints low floor / high ceiling.
12 team 1 qb 2 rb 2 wr 1 te 1 flex
Qb Wilson, Bortles
Rb Howard, Kerryon Johnson, Duke Johnson, ty Montgomery
Wr Odell, Cooper, Evans, Alshon, Curtis Samuel
TE Jonnu Smith, George kittle, Vance McDonald, Eifert