Which young WR would you prefer?

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.

Who do you want?

L Treadwell
3%
DeV Parker
47%
D Moncrief
21%
Mar Bryant
19%
K White
2%
T Lockett
4%
Keep Martin
3%

Total votes: 90

MrBalloonHands
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Which young WR would you prefer?

Postby MrBalloonHands » Tue May 23, 2017 7:46 pm

Parker for me. Considered Treadwell as well but last year has me a bit uneasy.
QB - Andrew Luck, Andy Dalton
RB - Lamar Miller, Tevin Coleman, Leonard Fournette, Joe Mixon, Christian McCaffery, Joe Williams, Matt Jones, Mike Davis
WR - Michael Thomas, DeVante Parker, Tyrell Williams, Quincy Enunwa, Josh Doctson, Cooper Kupp, Josh Reynolds, Leonte Carroo, Rashard Higgins, Cameron Meredith, Adam Thielen, Krishawn Hogan, Charone Peake
TE - Martellus Bennett, Evan Engram, Clive Walford, Virgil Green
K - Greg Zuerlein

SteveVolk
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby SteveVolk » Thu May 25, 2017 5:37 am

I'd rank them Parker and Bryant as a tier unto themselves. Parker is getting good offseason buzz as a guy who has finally figured out how to work in the NFL and Bryant is one slip up away from never playing again but seemingly primed to take over the world. His weight is up to 225, he's shredded, running the best 40 times of his career and has, I think, upside that surpasses Parker's by many miles. If you can stomach the risk, Bryant offers the highest reward. —Best, Steve

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Thu May 25, 2017 9:37 am

I am one of the few votes for Treadwell. I've "written off" most of these guys to a point... Despite not liking Moncrief all that much, he's the only other one I considered voting for as the TD numbers can support his value. I don't have White (health) or Bryant (suspension) on the same playing field as the rest.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

The Red Rooster
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby The Red Rooster » Thu May 25, 2017 10:00 am

Thanks for all of the input everyone! I started shopping Martin and prerty quickly received and offer of a 2018 2nd round pick...a pick that should be an early 2nd (and in a 10 team league, likely #11 thro #14 overall). So, I took that.