Zay Jones vs Carlos Henderson

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
bucsrule
Captain
Captain

Zay Jones vs Carlos Henderson

Postby bucsrule » Sun May 14, 2017 1:10 pm

12 team trad scoring ppr

of the WRs remaining, I've narrowed it down to 2 I'm really interested in. That is Zay and Carlos.

Feeling Zay will definitely be the No.1 WR next year in Buffalo, especially with the Bills going south on Sammy, making him a FA next year. Has Taylor throwing the rock, and he's not abysmal, but are the Bills really a throwing team with their run game? Still, Zay has mad skills, and I love the kid.

Love Carlos as well. The guy is a freak who can blaze with the ball in his hands and he's got superior moves. Also sets up his blockers like a stud. Has Sanders and Thomas in front of him, but both are long in the tooth and I can't help but think this dude has the chops to be No.1 in Denver in time. Has Siemian throwing the rock, and he should only improve.

Thoughts?

senska11
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Zay Jones vs Carlos Henderson

Postby senska11 » Sun May 14, 2017 2:22 pm

Jones for me. However if Sammy can stay healthy this year, I'm thinking they bring him back next year.

jimmy jr.
Role Player
Role Player

Postby jimmy jr. » Sun May 14, 2017 3:56 pm

Z. Jones for me as well.
Full Dynasty for (34 yrs.) 10 Teams ppr R. Wilson, K. Murray , W. Levis , K. Cousins.

./ , A. Kamara, S. Barkley , N. Harris , K. Williams, G. Edwards, K. Miller/. ,Godwin, .DK , A.J. Brown, C. Olave, T. Burks, M. Mims, Tank Dell / M. Andrews, T. McBride, D. Waller. / H. Buckner , J . Moody / Patriots & Rams .

CM21VE
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby CM21VE » Sun May 14, 2017 9:45 pm

Zay here too, especially in a PPR format
Team 1 (12 team

ninotoreS
Legend
Legend

Postby ninotoreS » Mon May 15, 2017 7:29 am

Zay, and it's not close for me.

I don't love Buffalo as a destination for Zay. It's difficult to be a prolific fantasy wide-receiver at a home field that persistently cold and windy. But John Elway's draft record on the offensive side of the ball is terrible, and so far the media has chosen not to notice. I don't hate Henderson, but he lacks a #1 wide-receiver's profile regardless, and Denver is quietly becoming a place where young offensive players get their careers torpedoed.
Last edited by ninotoreS on Mon May 15, 2017 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure."
- Sun Tzu, 469 BCE

senska11
Role Player
Role Player

Postby senska11 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:32 am

ninotoreS wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 7:29 am Zay, and it's not close for me.

John Elway's draft record on the offensive side of the ball is terrible, and so far the media has chosen not to notice.
And that's putting it nicely.