Ingram status

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
blacklab1010
Captain
Captain

Ingram status

Postby blacklab1010 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:58 pm

Will ingram remain the starter or do we think they will draft one of the top 4
Superflex 10 Team PPR 30 man roster-- Must start 14 Players: 1QB+1Superflex/3RBs/4WRs/2TE/Flex/D/K

QBs - Josh Allen, Kirk Cousins, Easton Stick, Tommy Devito, Case Keenum
RBs - Nick Chubb, Derrick Henry/Tayjae Spears, Austin Ekeler/ Isaiah Spiller, Josh Kelly, Alvin Kamara/Kendre Miller, Rico Dowdle, Ty Johnson, Latavius Murray, Zack Moss, Tyler Goodson, Trey Sermon, Dernest Johnson
WRs -Rashee Rice.Gabriel Davis, Keenan Allen, Chris Godwin, Noah Brown, Adam Theilen, Russel Gage, Xavier Gipson,
TEs - Travis Kelce, Darren Waller, Dalton Schultz, Tanner Hudson, Allen Davis

lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Ingram status

Postby lukkynumber13 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:33 pm

Neither most likely. They might very well take a RB in the 2nd half of the draft tho.
TEAM A - 12T (22 R/U, 20 R/U, 19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
HERBERT, Baker
BIJAN/KAMARA/MIXON, A Jones
HILL/AJB/DK/G WILSON/D Adams, Pittman, Z Flowers, Evans
KITTLE
/
TEAM B - 16T, SF, TEP (22 R/U)
HURTS/MINSHEW, Cousins, D Jones
JT/JACOBS, Mostert, Gus E
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
KELCE/KITTLE, LaPorta
/
TEAM C - 14T, SF (Joined in 22)
GENO
HENRY/A JONES, Gus E
HILL/DIGGS/K ALLEN
WALLER
/
TEAM D - 14T, 1QB (Joined in 22)
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE/POLLARD
CHASE/DIGGS/G WILSON/AIYUK, DJM, Pittman
KITTLE, Goedert
/
TEAM E - 14T, SF, 2TE (Started in 22)
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
BIJAN/CMC/SAQUON/POLLARD, Hall
HILL/AIYUK/EVANS/GODWIN, Hollywood, Thielen
MCBRIDE/ENGRAM, Goedert, Chig
/
TEAM F - 16T (Joined in 23)
R WILSON, Minshew
SAQUON/KAMARA/MIXON, Monty
DIGGS/GODWIN/AIYUK/EVANS, Thielen, A Cooper
KELCE, Schultz
/
TEAM G - 12T, SF & TEP (Joined in 23)
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
BIJAN/MIXON, Spears, J Warren
JJ/G WILSON/WADDLE/OLAVE, Godwin, J Reed
LAPORTA

onetwothree
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby onetwothree » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:30 pm

Could see a 3rd down back being added but would expect them to use early picks on D.

FiremanEd
Legend
Legend

Postby FiremanEd » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:56 pm

Wouldn't be surprised to see support added with the loss of Hightower. Draft priority should and will be D though.

DBass218
Role Player
Role Player

Postby DBass218 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:41 am

FiremanEd wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:56 pm Wouldn't be surprised to see support added with the loss of Hightower. Draft priority should and will be D though.
Agree. They may sign AP and then not draft a RB as well.
50 roster 8 taxi squad 10 team PPR (1pt) IDP (2pt tack/1 pt ast) Best Ball Dynasty
Start QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, RB/WR/TE Flex, 3DL, 4LB, 4DB
QB: Carson Wentz, Kyler Murray, Dwayne Haskins
RB: Devonta Freeman, Derrius Guice, Ito Smith, Jordan Howard, Tarik Cohen, Chris Thompson, Jalen Richard, Ryquell Armstead, JD McKissic, James Robinson
WR: Julio Jones, Mike Evans, DeAndre Hopkins, Kenny Golladay, Christian Kirk, Terry McLaurin, Courtland Sutton, Golden Tate, Curtis Samuel, Parris Campbell, Steven Sims, Dede Westbrook
TE: Greg Olsen, Hunter Henry, Evan Engram, Dan Arnold
DL: D. Hunter, J. Allen, D. Barnett, C. Jones, C. Young, J. Epenesa
LB: Deion Jones, Fred Warner, Von Miller, Myles Jack, Anthony Barr, Kyzir White, Blake Cashman, Jayon Brown, DeVondre Campbell, Kiko, Jatavis, SDH, Hightower
DB: J.Simmons, J. Reid, V. Bell, J Tartt, Jalen Thompson, Marcus Williams, Shawn Williams, K. Willis

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:45 pm

Ingram should remain the starter as the Saints should be looking to go defense early and often in the draft.

jpatern21
Rookie
Rookie

Postby jpatern21 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:43 pm

Our defense is crap so I'd expect them to hit it hard in draft. I expect Ingram to be the 1 this year. Lost Hightower so may hit rb somewhere but Sean has had pretty good luck with undrafted free agents as well (Pierre Thomas, Chris Ivory, etc) so I don't expect them to take one early. I've seen mocks with McCaffery and I'd love it for fantasy purposes but our D needs the love too much. We'll score points as always but the question is can we stop anyone.

Someone mentioned AP and it could happen but I don't see it unless he gets no other offers. From what I've read down here, even AP would be secondary to Ingram and I don't see AP settling for second fiddle type role yet.

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:00 pm

He should definitely start the season as the stater even if they draft someone.

jpatern21
Rookie
Rookie

Postby jpatern21 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:05 pm

Seeing reports down here that Saints are getting close to a deal with AP. I still think Ingram would be the #1 but who knows at this point. I was thinking AP would want to go somewhere where he has a chance at being the #1. As a Saints fan, I don't mind getting AP on the cheap. Just no clue how this will effect Ingram in fantasy.

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:27 pm

jpatern21 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:05 pm Seeing reports down here that Saints are getting close to a deal with AP. I still think Ingram would be the #1 but who knows at this point. I was thinking AP would want to go somewhere where he has a chance at being the #1. As a Saints fan, I don't mind getting AP on the cheap. Just no clue how this will effect Ingram in fantasy.
Definitely didn't see this coming. NO was probably one of the last places I would have imagined AP going to. Not sure what this does for Ingram. I agree that he still remains the starter, but will probably have a much shorter leash compared to if he had a rookie backing him up.

IBall2
All Pro
All Pro

Postby IBall2 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:55 am

Goddard wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:27 pm
jpatern21 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:05 pm Seeing reports down here that Saints are getting close to a deal with AP. I still think Ingram would be the #1 but who knows at this point. I was thinking AP would want to go somewhere where he has a chance at being the #1. As a Saints fan, I don't mind getting AP on the cheap. Just no clue how this will effect Ingram in fantasy.
Definitely didn't see this coming. NO was probably one of the last places I would have imagined AP going to. Not sure what this does for Ingram. I agree that he still remains the starter, but will probably have a much shorter leash compared to if he had a rookie backing him up.
Seems to me they are going RBBC and will leave Ingram in for passing down work. Yuck. Maybe they rotate each drive? lol sounds odd but I really can't see any other scenario with Ingram/Peterson as their runningbacks. What kind of formations can you do with both of them on the field at the same time? AP can't line up wide, not sure how good Ingram is out of the slot. I doubt either AP or Ingram will agree to line up in the I formation and be a blocker for the other RB.

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:44 am

IBall2 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:55 am
Goddard wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:27 pm
Seems to me they are going RBBC and will leave Ingram in for passing down work. Yuck. Maybe they rotate each drive? lol sounds odd but I really can't see any other scenario with Ingram/Peterson as their runningbacks. What kind of formations can you do with both of them on the field at the same time? AP can't line up wide, not sure how good Ingram is out of the slot. I doubt either AP or Ingram will agree to line up in the I formation and be a blocker for the other RB.
Bench Brees and run the wildcat.