DeAndre Washington

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
turfhero
Rookie
Rookie

DeAndre Washington

Postby turfhero » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:15 am

What does the future hold for Washington? I'm close to pursuing, I don't know to take it as good or bad that Oakland didn't resign Murray or sign any free agents. They're probably holding out for the draft. I'm just curious to see everyones input on him going forward, with your opinion on what Oakland will do with the backfield.

esloan35
All Pro
All Pro

Re: DeAndre Washington

Postby esloan35 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:26 am

I like him and the Raiders must see something in him and Richard. Even a rookie is not a guarantee they get pushed off their perch. I wouldn't over pay by any means but a mid to late second type value is acceptable in my opinion.

onetwothree
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby onetwothree » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:39 am

Recently dropped him because I needed the roster spot. Just don't think he'll be more than a change of pace back or part of committee at best.

bob b
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby bob b » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:42 pm

Well..after seeing, last December, that Murray might leave as a FA, I looked at both rb's as both were available and picked up Richard because I decided he was the better risk over Washington. I'm happy I have him on my roster and think it would be great if the Raiders sign Beast Mode because they might forget about drafting an RB high. Once beast mode gets hurt both Richard and Washington will get their shot...let the best man win..I, or you, may have an RB1 for very little investment.
12 team standard dynasty, 20 player roster:
QB's: A Rodgers, J Garroppolo
RB's: T Gurley, A Kamara, Rashad Penny, John Kelly, Chase Edmonds
WR's: M Evans, M Thomas, A Cooper, A Robinson, C Davis, DJ Moore, Tre'Quan Smith, M Williams, G Allison
TE: T Kelce, OJ Howard,
Def: Bears
K: J Elliot

onetwothree
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby onetwothree » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:38 pm

bob b wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:42 pm Well..after seeing, last December, that Murray might leave as a FA, I looked at both rb's as both were available and picked up Richard because I decided he was the better risk over Washington. I'm happy I have him on my roster and think it would be great if the Raiders sign Beast Mode because they might forget about drafting an RB high. Once beast mode gets hurt both Richard and Washington will get their shot...let the best man win..I, or you, may have an RB1 for very little investment.
AP and Charles might still be FA at that time...

Kazmo11
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Kazmo11 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:44 am

bob b wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:42 pm Well..after seeing, last December, that Murray might leave as a FA, I looked at both rb's as both were available and picked up Richard because I decided he was the better risk over Washington. I'm happy I have him on my roster and think it would be great if the Raiders sign Beast Mode because they might forget about drafting an RB high. Once beast mode gets hurt both Richard and Washington will get their shot...let the best man win..I, or you, may have an RB1 for very little investment.
I'm holding Richard with the exact same expectation.
12 Team PPR (1.5 for TE) Starting 1 QB, 2RB, 2WR, 2FLEX, 1TE (2017 Orphan)
Rivers, TyrodTaylor, Foles, Trubisky
LevBell, DJ, Martin, AJones, JStew,Ivory,Sproles
MThomas, DThomas, Jeffery, Tate, Crabtree, Enunwa
Olsen, Doyle

Prescott, Roethlisberger, Garoppolo
McCoy, Crowell, Collins, Booker, CJ Anderson,
KAllen, Jeffery, MThomas, Thielen, TWilliams, Mitchell
Olsen, Burton, Vannett, Witten, Cook

Rivers
Howard, DHenry, DMart, McKinnon, CJA, Buck Allen, DMurray, Dixon, JoeWilliams
Hopkins, Cooks, MJones, Kupp, Agholor, Lee
Graham, Kittle, Doyle