Ju-Ju Smith Schuster Dynasty value..Beast or Bust?

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Ju-Ju Smith Schuster Dynasty value..Beast or Bust?

Postby Goddard » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:00 pm

I think he's being very underrated. Might not ever turn into a WR1, but I doubt many WRs in this draft do.

Chuck_The_Deuce
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Chuck_The_Deuce » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:52 am

It's reported JJSS said he's had a lot of interest from two teams. One of them is the Cowboys, which I've read previously that they like him as a second rounder. Ideal landing spot? Learn from Dez and Cole Beasley on a young offense, no real rush to develop but could have a starting spot relatively soon..

He also said the Rams have shown interest, so.... :wall:
14 team TE premium PPR 53 man rosters
QB: Dak, Mariota, Haskins, Flacco, Bridge
RB: Dalvin, Kerryon, Damian Williams, Hines, Burkhead, Latavius Murray, Andre Ellington
WR: JuJj, Cooper, DJ Moore, Christian Kirk, J Matt, Demarcus Robinson, Carroo
TE: Hunter, O.j., Demetrius Harris
K: Vinatieri
DL: Donald, Aikem, Golden, Graham, Lawson, Vernon
LB: Deion, Jaylon Smith, Hitchens, Avery Williamson, Fred Warner, Jatavis Brown, Bradham, Preston Brown, Josh Bynes, Tahir Whitehead, Shaq Thompson, Shaun Dion, Markus Golden, Josey Jewell, O'Daniel, Perryman, Onwuasor, Van Noy, Vince Williams
DB: Reshad Jones, Darby

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:52 am

Chuck_The_Deuce wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:52 am It's reported JJSS said he's had a lot of interest from two teams. One of them is the Cowboys, which I've read previously that they like him as a second rounder. Ideal landing spot? Learn from Dez and Cole Beasley on a young offense, no real rush to develop but could have a starting spot relatively soon..

The Cowboys would be an ideal spot for him.

onetwothree
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby onetwothree » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:32 am

Chuck_The_Deuce wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:52 am It's reported JJSS said he's had a lot of interest from two teams. One of them is the Cowboys, which I've read previously that they like him as a second rounder. Ideal landing spot? Learn from Dez and Cole Beasley on a young offense, no real rush to develop but could have a starting spot relatively soon..

Not that Terrence Williams is good but the Cowboys did just re-sign him. Plus Witten will be back. Might be waiting awhile for the target opportunities.

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:09 am

onetwothree wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:32 am

Not that Terrence Williams is good but the Cowboys did just re-sign him. Plus Witten will be back. Might be waiting awhile for the target opportunities.
Williams signing wouldn't worry me as much. I think he'd be able to beat him out at some point. Being the 3rd option on a good offensive team is pretty solid for a rookie. There's also always the risk of Dez missing time, moving him up the depth chart.

alewilliam789
All Pro
All Pro

Postby alewilliam789 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:21 am

To me RP confirmed what I continue to see with Juju. He can't separate at a high level and for me that is really important for WRs. Even Mike Williams get better separation than Smith-Schuster and he isn't even known for his speed/quickness as a big guy. Just don't see it. I'll let teams above me to keep buying into the hype. If he hits good for them, but I would rather take Samaje Perine, D'onta Foreman, or even OJ Howard at 1.10 rather than take him
I may or may not be related to Bryan Edwards

SteveVolk
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby SteveVolk » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:25 am

I'll be very interested to see where JuJu goes in the draft. He dominated at such a young age, in a big-time program, that has to mean something. The NFL will now get a chance to tell us what they envision him becoming, and I think that'll cut through a lot of the noise. I personally think some team is going to take him in the late second or early third, and he will develop into a WR2 for some NFL team. What kind of production that will translate to in terms of fantasy will depend upon the situation. —Best, Steve