Please Help me with my auction draft dynasty team

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
ratfilth
Rookie
Rookie

Please Help me with my auction draft dynasty team

Postby ratfilth » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:00 pm

So I hope this is the right place to ask questions about my own fantasy team.
I am in a dynasty league 1/2 point ppr, and we can keep any amount of players we want for 5$ more then we got them for last year. It is a 200$ auction draft and free agent bidding 100$ budget. I am for sure keeping Jeremy Hill at 6, Travis Kelce at 8,Davante Adams at 6, and Jordy Nelson at 36. Then I dont know what to do I have these players to keep or drop this is the price i have to pay to keep like I got jermey hill for 1 dollar so he will cost me 6
Ben Roethlisberger 9
Arian Foster 46
Joique Bell 19
DeSean Jackson 18
John Brown 6
Robert GriffinIII 11
I had a few other players that i dropped because of age and a kicker and dst but wont keep them. I dont know if i should keep these guys or look for new talent any advice would be helpful.
Last edited by ratfilth on Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ratfilth
Rookie
Rookie

Re: help with what to do with my auction draft team

Postby ratfilth » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:01 pm

also may not keep adams

ratfilth
Rookie
Rookie

Re: help with what to do with my auction draft team

Postby ratfilth » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:23 pm

So all I need advice on is do I keep Foster Hill Kelce Nelson and Adams(in case of injury) and go for the best WR that I can get (WR may be low end wr1 or a wr2 depending on what ppl keep. Or do I stack up on the rookies wrs that were in this years draft and 2nd year guys that slip. Also the best wr may cost me 60+ to get even if its say Calvin, alot of ppl want another wr1.

What i want to do is keep the players I just named for a total of 102$ and then try and get Winston for real cheap and then get a vet qb for cheap maybe big ben, if I can redraft him for less then 5$ and then one mid range rb and the rest of my money to rookie wrs. What do you think i should do.

BonesJackson23
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Please Help me with my auction draft dynasty team

Postby BonesJackson23 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:57 am

need more info. Roster size, league size, starting lineup, tendencies of leaguemates. This basically looks re-draft to me. I'd probably keep Ben and throw back Adams. Foster it depends what the going rate on RB is and who's available