DeMarco Murray Value

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
wflcommissioner
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

DeMarco Murray Value

Postby wflcommissioner » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:41 pm

Okay, I'm in a salary cap league with approximately $125K yearly cap figure. I own DeMarco Murray for 3 more years at incremental amounts between 3-5 million per year-a very attractive salary. I was league runner-up last year in a 16 team league and consistently a top team. I last won the league championship 2 years ago. I have a solid roster throughout. I was looking to possibly trade Murray for pick(s) and/or youth in the off-season. Did not get any takers when still under contract w/Cowboys, but have been floored by the drop in trade value since joining Philly. I was offered a mid-2nd round rookie pick in exchange for Murray. I laughed at the offer. Am I that far off base? What are the experts seeing in other leagues that Murray is pulling in w/respect to trade value? Is in unreasonable to think I could get a future 1st rounder based on performance by Murray and at least a younger player? Or a 1st rounder built on conditions and a future 2nd rounder? Guys in my league are always complaining about how badly they draft, so you'd think they'd be willing to give up picks for a known quantity despite the fact he won't perform at last year's levels. I don't see Philly giving him 12 carries a game based on the contract they gave him-they are still going to run him. What would you give up for DeMarco Murray currently?

bruiser
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: DeMarco Murray Value

Postby bruiser » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:08 pm

HOLD at that price. He's almost without risk at his price. Keep beating up the league and just ride him.
Just a guy who loves fantasy football - specifically defense.

dynastyfootball11
Role Player
Role Player

Re: DeMarco Murray Value

Postby dynastyfootball11 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:38 am

Keep him!
14 team IDP PPR Salary Cap
QB: Rodgers Watson
RB: Kamara Allgeier Elliott Hunt T.Williams
WR: Lamb Allen Deebo Cooper McLaurin Mi.Thomas Addison Meyers
TE: Pitts LaPorta J.Johnson

16 Team IDP PPR Salary Cap