New to blind bids / FAAB

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
mniceman
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

New to blind bids / FAAB

Postby mniceman » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:09 pm

I have read about how the FAAB works in my league, and I have one likely drop/roster spot. I have up to 2-4 guys on the waivers I'd like to bid on (assuming I may not win the "one guy").

1) Can I "stack" multiple bids from the same player I want to drop (in hopes of winning one)?
2) Where can I find a guideline for what my blind bids should be? I'm kind of thinking that depending on how badly you want them, it might be nearly the same as the draft/auction price?

I want to pick up Snead, and so far I've thrown out $10 (out of $100).

venomreapers
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: New to blind bids / FAAB

Postby venomreapers » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:45 am

I like to go heavy when I identify a guy I like. There are resources out there at like PFF and 4for4 but I am not aware of any free resources.

I'd probably drop all 100 on Snead but I like him a ton. I don't think 10 is gonna come close to getting it done. At this point, even if you drop all 100 somebody else might have too and they'd have priority based upon request time.
Still wouldn't hurt to try.
As far as stacking, i haven't seen it in blind bid. There is a bidding process that allows that (basically you put in max bid and it deflects others as they bid if they don't beat your current bid) but blind bidding is a max bid, top guy wins.
Dynasty Football United: Reading Reapers
Non-PPR all 6 point TD's, 1 QB, 0-2 RB, 1-5 WR, 0-3 TE, 1 K, 2-3 DL, 3-4 LB, 2-3 DB
QB: Andrew Luck, Carson Palmer
RB: Frank Gore, Robert Turbin, Ryan Mathews, Kenjon Barner, Mike Gillislee, Dion Lewis
WR: Mike Evans, Sammy Watkins, TY Hilton, Willie Snead, Allen Hurns, Travis Benjamin, Robby Anderson, JJ Nelson, Dontrelle Inman
TE: Martellus Bennett, Cameron Brate
K: Stephen Gostowski
DL: Danielle Hunter, Frank Clark, Kerry Hyder, Trey Flowers
LB: Lavonte David, Preston Brown, Telvin Smith, Craig Robertson, Danell Ellerbee
DB: Logan Ryan, Jahleel Addae, Daryl Worley, Donte Whitner

Taxi: De'Vondre Campbell, Cody Kessler, Sheldon Rankins, Elandon Roberts, TJ Green
IR/S: Jaylon Smith, Karlos Williams, J.J. Watt, Tyrann Mathieu, Jamaal Charles