Dynasty auction values

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
slamen13
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Dynasty auction values

Postby slamen13 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:19 am

Hello guys. I can't seem to find any dynasty auction values anywhere. I know you had an excel spread sheets (FADS) that you could download but it will not pull the player or scoring from mfl site nor open on my phone. Is there a newer version or can you direct me to a link where I can find the dynasty auction values?

Would you say 60% receivers, 15% QB, 15% RB, and 10% te of the budget allocation. Also how would you go about targeting receivers and rbs as some of the receives have been going for North of 200 out of a 1,000 budget.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again

theone
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Dynasty auction values

Postby theone » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:21 pm

I also have not found dynasty auction values. You are probably not too far off on your allocation though I would want a bigger share at the RB position and less at QB depending on league settings. The elite WRs can easily be worth 20% of your budget yearly (I had AB worth about 40% last year in one league as an example). It just depends if you want to blow most of your budget on a few of the expensive relatively safe elite players and prospects or diversify more on value plays and cheaper prospects.