Cedric Peerman

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Cedric Peerman

Postby Steelersfan » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:28 pm

"Browns waived RB Cedric Peerman.

It's weird timing considering Jamal Lewis is out with a hamstring injury, but someone had to go to make room for Billy Cundiff. The sixth-round pick of the Ravens this year was dealing with a thigh injury this week." Rotoworld

Surprising...

BradyT
Legend
Legend

Re: Cedric Peerman

Postby BradyT » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:42 pm

Steelersfan wrote:"Browns waived RB Cedric Peerman.

It's weird timing considering Jamal Lewis is out with a hamstring injury, but someone had to go to make room for Billy Cundiff. The sixth-round pick of the Ravens this year was dealing with a thigh injury this week." Rotoworld

Surprising...
Really? there might be a reason for dropping him.. because now two teams have done this so far.
24 roster spots - 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1Flex

QB: Herbert,Minshew
RB: Breece,Walker,Taylor,BRobinson,Allgeier,Spiller
WR:Jefferson,Lamb,DJMoore,QJohnston,Jameson,MMims, T.Marshall,Shakir,Gallup
TE: Andrews,Conklin
DST:DAL
2024 picks: 1.11, 2.10, 4.01, 4.05, 4.07, 4.11

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:45 pm

Y'all are missing the big picture...Cleveland plays Baltimore tomorrow.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

BradyT
Legend
Legend

Postby BradyT » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:33 pm

skip wrote:Y'all are missing the big picture...Cleveland plays Baltimore tomorrow.
so?

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:03 am

BradyT wrote:
skip wrote:Y'all are missing the big picture...Cleveland plays Baltimore tomorrow.
so?
Skip's probably saying the Browns picked him up for one reason...to get inside info on the Ravens...

stevea
All Pro
All Pro

Postby stevea » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:07 am

You have to believe they will look at picking him up again after Phil Dawson returns. I don't think it had to do with inside info....

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:19 pm

Well, I was joking of course...but I do expect them to pick him back up. They needed room for a kicker with Dawson hurt, that's all.

Shawn
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Shawn » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:21 pm

skip wrote:Well, I was joking of course...but I do expect them to pick him back up. They needed room for a kicker with Dawson hurt, that's all.

Well Billy Cundiff went 1 for 1 on Field goals today so maybe they should keep him as well as Dawson so they can have a Kicker Controversy to Go along with the QB Controversy :lol:
“I had a couple of drinks. I started in 1970 and finished in 1985. It was a very big drink.” - Alice Cooper
“I’m sick to death of people saying we’ve made 11 albums that sound exactly the same. In fact, we’ve made 12 albums that sound exactly the same.” - Angus Young of AC/DC
"Every album Van Halen did was actually an Eddie solo album" - Eddie Van Halen
"Don't hate me because I'm fabulous" - Prince

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:16 pm

Shawn1204 wrote:
skip wrote:Well, I was joking of course...but I do expect them to pick him back up. They needed room for a kicker with Dawson hurt, that's all.

Well Billy Cundiff went 1 for 1 on Field goals today so maybe they should keep him as well as Dawson so they can have a Kicker Controversy to Go along with the QB Controversy :lol:
Considering that we will be kicking all field goals and never scoring touchdowns - they should have them both active and come up with some variation of the wildcat for special teams and kicking situations so they can both get on the field at the same time.

BradyT
Legend
Legend

Postby BradyT » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:12 am

Kicker controversy... I bet the Browns would manage to pull off something like this right now... :shock: :(

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:19 pm

Scout.com is reporting that the Cleveland Browns have added running back Cedric Peerman to their practice squad. Peerman was released by the team last weekend.

Our View: Peerman stands a good chance of returning to the active roster at some point this season, especially if the oft-injured Jamal Lewis misses significant time. He won't have any fantasy value, but he could provide some depth at the position for the Browns.
Fanball

M357's
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby M357's » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:18 pm

Kind of an older thread, but i got looking over some F/A's in my 52 man roster (IDP also) League, and noticed Peerman was picked up by the Lions and added to their active roster. Now with K.Smith not likely to be ready by start of next season, M.Morris already hitting the age of 30, Aaron Brown in the coaches doghouse. Peerman looks awfully attractive to me as someone who owns K.Smith. I was able to snag him tonite in hopes that he has something to offer in the future. Its been stated the Lions will look to the draft/FA to find a suitable compliment.