So what made you a fan of your team?

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
Nancy Brown
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: So what made you a fan of your team?

Postby Nancy Brown » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:47 pm

My first NFL watching when i am 16 years old.
Super bowl 6 dallas vs Miami. started hating dallas lol and lovin the DOLPHINS although I live 3hrs east of dallas, although at 16 years old didn't know that,and Miami won next 2. Still waiting for that next one lol; hopefully ill see it in my lifetime.
p.s. still hate the cowgirls lol; although i loved me some Emmith Smith in mid 90's in redrafts and Dez today in dynasty.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Nancy Brown

Jfever
Legend
Legend

Re: So what made you a fan of your team?

Postby Jfever » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:11 am

thaniz wrote: Tue May 05, 2015 8:55 am Great thread. If allowed, I want to develop this a bit further.

I live in Europe, started watching NFL 2-3 years ago. I have never seen an NFL game live, I have no attachments to a team whatsoever, so I find it very difficult to choose. Somehow got caught with the Browns but man I don't know. Its really difficult.

Say you lived in Europe, and discovered football when you are over 30 years old, how would you choose your favorite team?
Um, Vikings. That's easy.
Truth is found through Evidence.

Science is the poetry of reality.

* Reality (as defined by Webster's dictionary) - A word for things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional ideal of them.