The Ultimate fantasy team

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
Jimi Hendrix
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

The Ultimate fantasy team

Postby Jimi Hendrix » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:03 am

NFL | Changes coming to the Pro Bowl
Wed, 31 Jul 2013 10:26:58 -0700

The NFL will no longer have the AFC play the NFC in the Pro Bowl and will now have two people draft teams to play in the game. Former NFL CB Deion Sanders and WR Jerry Rice will pick the teams this season. The rosters will consist of 43 teams and there will be no kickoffs during the game.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz2aeCCivuD
DLF Charter- Carolina Crosstown Traffic
DLF Charter II- Carolina Cozmik Vibes
DLF IDP Invitational--Stone Free
DLF IDP Invitational II--Lazy Lightnin (15 Champions)
DLF United -- Carolina Experience (17 Champs)
Lead Dog--Bad Company
FAAFFL--Purple Haze (99,08 Champions)
RnRFFL--Crosstown Traffic (2000, 02, 04, 10, 17, 18,19 Champions)
Gridiron Elite Dynasty League--Appalachian Mountaineers

johnyo
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: The Ultimate fantasy team

Postby johnyo » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:34 am

Watching the draft may be kinda fun but I don't see this changing the fact that no one cares about the actual game.
16-Team Salary Cap Dynasty
0.5 PPR (1 QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1-2 TE, 1 D, 1 K)
100M Salary Cap. Players can be waived for a 25% cap penalty.
Flacco(5) Osweiler(1.25)
McCoy(9) Miller(10) Hyde(3.2) Tipton(0.5) Darkwa(0.5) L James(0.5) D Harris(0.5) S Perry(0.5)
Megatron(18.5) Julio(15) Hopkins(4) Hunter(1.3) Bowe(3.8) Woods(2.2) Wheaton(1.3)
ASJ(1.3) Donnell(0.5) Gresham(2.3) M Gray(0.5) D Harris(0.5)
Browns(0.5)
Parkee(0.5) McManus(0.5)
2015 1.07, 1.09
2016 2nd, 4th
2017 2nd, 3rd, 4th

MR ROURKE
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby MR ROURKE » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:55 am

I think people will actually care even less. Now there isn't even AFC v NFC to drive it. It's just guys playing football and many times the guys are playing football in a manner to not get hurt. It might save the ratings a little the first year while people check out the new format, but I'm doubting this drives people to watch the game. No kickoff, shorter play clock, limited defenses allowed, and no running the clock down with the yardage requirement or the clock stops. Kind of football lite that is set up for offense to just show off offenses... although I like the yardage requirement of a yard or the clock stopping like an incompletion to add some more intrigue to the end of the game. I'd like to see that in the regular season, but I'm not sure it really matter in the pro-bowl. I think a skills competition would be more interesting.

Ryantacular
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Ryantacular » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:46 pm

MR ROURKE wrote:I think people will actually care even less. Now there isn't even AFC v NFC to drive it. It's just guys playing football and many times the guys are playing football in a manner to not get hurt. It might save the ratings a little the first year while people check out the new format, but I'm doubting this drives people to watch the game. No kickoff, shorter play clock, limited defenses allowed, and no running the clock down with the yardage requirement or the clock stops. Kind of football lite that is set up for offense to just show off offenses... although I like the yardage requirement of a yard or the clock stopping like an incompletion to add some more intrigue to the end of the game. I'd like to see that in the regular season, but I'm not sure it really matter in the pro-bowl. I think a skills competition would be more interesting.

grave digging. bored. Can confirm. 3 years later and yes we all care a lot less.

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:34 pm

Ryantacular wrote:
MR ROURKE wrote:I think people will actually care even less. Now there isn't even AFC v NFC to drive it. It's just guys playing football and many times the guys are playing football in a manner to not get hurt. It might save the ratings a little the first year while people check out the new format, but I'm doubting this drives people to watch the game. No kickoff, shorter play clock, limited defenses allowed, and no running the clock down with the yardage requirement or the clock stops. Kind of football lite that is set up for offense to just show off offenses... although I like the yardage requirement of a yard or the clock stopping like an incompletion to add some more intrigue to the end of the game. I'd like to see that in the regular season, but I'm not sure it really matter in the pro-bowl. I think a skills competition would be more interesting.

grave digging. bored. Can confirm. 3 years later and yes we all care a lot less.
Yep.