Smokin' Jay Culter for MVP..

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
RobertBobson
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Smokin' Jay Culter for MVP..

Postby RobertBobson » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:47 pm

Tweeted by Darren Rovell

Crazy stat: In the last 22 games, the Bears are 13-2 with Cutler, 1-6 w/o him (H/T @ESPNStatsInfo)
Cutler gets a lot of flack, a great deal of it from Bear fans, but as a Bear fan I really love him, I don't doubt his toughness at all, and I dread every time he misses a game because the bears suck on ice without him.
12 team 1 ppr 6 pt all tds
1 qb 2 rb 2 wr 1 rb/wr 1 te 1k
qb Ryan, Vick, nassib, Barkley
RB DMC, Gore, Sporles, Stacy, Hillman, Moreno,
WR aj green,welker, Britt, Blackmon, DeMary
TE Davis, Cook, Housler, Allen

CokeAndBacardi
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Smokin' Jay Culter for MVP..

Postby CokeAndBacardi » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Cutler and Marshall looked very good today. Lots of hard throws into tight windows that Marshall plucked with his hands. Aside from the one backwards run, Marshall had a lot of tough YAC and first downs as a result. Very nicely done.

I am still very concerned with the lack of presence over the middle. Marshall was getting it done there today but we have zero play makers in the slot or at TE. I feel like a smarter team will be able to take some of Marshall's first downs away between the numbers and that leaves us with very little elsewhere. We don't have a deep threat to keep defenses honest.

Still, a great win against contenders who are quickly becoming pretenders. Ponder looks very, very bad when throwing more than five yards down field and they avoided Peterson despite him consistently getting chunks. I hope Rudolph is fine and continues to build on this strong season.
10 Team/26-man dynasty/PPR/Year 10/4-6 pt TDs/2QB-2RB-2WR-2RB/WR-2TE
QB-Goff/Rosen/Lock/Grier/Luck
RB-Mack/Hunt/RoJones/Bernard/Snell/AP/Edwards/Ajayi
WR-ODB/Robinson/T.Williams/Davis/Anderson/Cobb/Renfrow
TE-Kelce/Goedert/Njoku/Rudolph/Oliver
2020 - Currently and likely 1.01, have all of my own picks

SpaderDude
Captain
Captain

Postby SpaderDude » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:44 am

He will probably never win the actual award, but it IS some-what gratifying to finally see national media members realize what he means to the Bears. It had become SO acceptable to rip him and it was SO apparent that those particular idiots had not watched the actual games.

The Bears still have one of the worst lines in the NFL. They also (before Marshall) had horrendously, inconsistent Wide Receivers. Jay is not without fault, but he is hardly the one to lay all the blame on for all the Bears problems in the past.
Team1

10 Team Dynasty, Roster-30, (must contain 2K & 2Def.) Starters: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, 1D

Stafford, Eli, Rivers
Forte, TRich, D. Wilson, Stewart, Mark Ingram, J. Bell, Christine Michael, Mike James, Tolbert
Calvin, AJG, Julio, Antonio Brown, Gordon, Da'Rick, Streater
Tony G, Finley, Housler, L. Green, Gresham

5, 2014 First Rounders

Team2

12 team, 30-man rosters, 1ppr. Starters: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1K, 1D

Brees, Big Ben
Forte, TRich, D. Wilson, Ingram, Stewart, C. Michael, Franklin, D. Brown, Helu, B. Rainey, CJ Anderson, Tolbert
Calvin, Nicks, Gordon, Stills, Toon, M. Wilson, Drew Davis, Da'Rick
Gronk, Daniels, G. Graham, Celek

RobertBobson
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby RobertBobson » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:16 am

SpaderDude wrote:He will probably never win the actual award, but it IS some-what gratifying to finally see national media members realize what he means to the Bears. It had become SO acceptable to rip him and it was SO apparent that those particular idiots had not watched the actual games.

Those idiots still rip cutler to this day. There shot before the Vikes game, of cutler walking from his car to the stadium, wearing a hat and his head was down. Tom Jackson RIPPED him, for literally nothing, because he wasn't friendly enough to the security guards or what ever who were standing around. Such a ridiculous straw man, I don't recall ever seeing footage of an athlete walking to a game, walking off a bus, or where ever, and smiling and slapping people high fives or w/e. They all have their game faces on, they are all thinking about the game, they are almost ALL not socializing on their way to, you know, work. It was the most absurd confirmation bias I've ever seen, and just shows what clowns most of these commentators are.
12 team 1 ppr 6 pt all tds
1 qb 2 rb 2 wr 1 rb/wr 1 te 1k
qb Ryan, Vick, nassib, Barkley
RB DMC, Gore, Sporles, Stacy, Hillman, Moreno,
WR aj green,welker, Britt, Blackmon, DeMary
TE Davis, Cook, Housler, Allen

NickGB
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby NickGB » Sun May 19, 2013 7:58 am

As a Green Bay fan in my Dynasty re-draft I took Jay Cutler as a back up to Colin Kaepernick because he's a 1B type of starting QB.

I honestly believe this is the year that Jay Cutler shuts everyone up. I love the system they're putting in Chicago now (Absolutely love the fact they got Trestman and a legit NFL QB coach) and think this is the year you also see Alshon Jeffery step up and cause Havoc. Can't really call Cutler a sleeper but in my opinion he blows up this season and all the off season changes the Bears made really make me cringe as a Packers fan.

Oh well! I can't wait for the new season and wish you Bears fans the best of luck except for twice a week. So sick of everyone thinking the NFC East/West are the Power divisions of the NFL. It's clearly the NFC North.
Team 1: SF/2TE/PPR

QB:Joe Burrow, Tua Tagovailoa, Teddy Bridgewater, Baker Mayfield, Jordan Love, Trevor Lawrence*
RB: De'Andre Swift, Johnathan Taylor, Ronald Rones
WR: Odell Beckham Jr, Mike Evans, A.J. Brown, D.J. Moore, Christian Kirk, Anthony Miller, Ja'Marr Chase*
TE: George Kittle, Hayden Hurst, Albert O, Brevin Jordan*

MilwaukeesBest
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby MilwaukeesBest » Tue May 21, 2013 4:34 pm

NickGB wrote:As a Green Bay fan in my Dynasty re-draft I took Jay Cutler as a back up to Colin Kaepernick because he's a 1B type of starting QB.

I honestly believe this is the year that Jay Cutler shuts everyone up. I love the system they're putting in Chicago now (Absolutely love the fact they got Trestman and a legit NFL QB coach) and think this is the year you also see Alshon Jeffery step up and cause Havoc. Can't really call Cutler a sleeper but in my opinion he blows up this season and all the off season changes the Bears made really make me cringe as a Packers fan.

Oh well! I can't wait for the new season and wish you Bears fans the best of luck except for twice a week. So sick of everyone thinking the NFC East/West are the Power divisions of the NFL. It's clearly the NFC North.
I'd love to see a GB/CHI shootout from a fantasy perspective on a more frequent basis. Assuming Cutler can keep up with Rodgers.
Team 1: 10 Team, 4 Keeper League, Non-PPR
QB: Deshaun Watson
RB: Ezekiel Elliott, Leonard Fournette, Kareem Hunt
WR: Julio Jones, Dez Bryant
TE: Rob Gronkowski

NickGB
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby NickGB » Wed May 22, 2013 1:07 am

MilwaukeesBest wrote:
NickGB wrote:As a Green Bay fan in my Dynasty re-draft I took Jay Cutler as a back up to Colin Kaepernick because he's a 1B type of starting QB.

I'd love to see a GB/CHI shootout from a fantasy perspective on a more frequent basis. Assuming Cutler can keep up with Rodgers.
haha agreed sir. Agreed :)
Team 1: SF/2TE/PPR

QB:Joe Burrow, Tua Tagovailoa, Teddy Bridgewater, Baker Mayfield, Jordan Love, Trevor Lawrence*
RB: De'Andre Swift, Johnathan Taylor, Ronald Rones
WR: Odell Beckham Jr, Mike Evans, A.J. Brown, D.J. Moore, Christian Kirk, Anthony Miller, Ja'Marr Chase*
TE: George Kittle, Hayden Hurst, Albert O, Brevin Jordan*

zohaa
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby zohaa » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:44 am

I still have and play it from time to time.....all time favorite classic!!!!!!
We are the pioneers in providing 1z0-146 exam toefl and test king exams with northwood exam pass www.goucher.edu Download our latest passguide gmat and Florida Memorial University

MilwaukeesBest
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby MilwaukeesBest » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:36 pm

Sometimes when I'm sad I come to this thread and just hang out, cheers me up every time :D
Team 1: 10 Team, 4 Keeper League, Non-PPR
QB: Deshaun Watson
RB: Ezekiel Elliott, Leonard Fournette, Kareem Hunt
WR: Julio Jones, Dez Bryant
TE: Rob Gronkowski

JaCeLo3
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby JaCeLo3 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:14 am

MilwaukeesBest wrote:Sometimes when I'm sad I come to this thread and just hang out, cheers me up every time :D
I'd probabbbbly find a new hobby or something then.
"Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose." - FNL
  • Storybrooke Fables (formerly Portland X-Men) of the PREMIER Dynasty League (Commissioner, Year 15, PPR, *4 championships*)
Not a rankings/ratings n00b!