Hard Knocks - You Choose

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
klyepod
Role Player
Role Player

Hard Knocks - You Choose

Postby klyepod » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:32 pm

The Dolphins were pathetic on Hard Knocks! 0-4 in the pre-season. If you could pick who would you have had on the program?

I think the obvious (and least likely to ever happen) choice is the Patriots. And that is the team that I would want. I'm not sure who my second choice would be...

fishbrains
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Hard Knocks - You Choose

Postby fishbrains » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:22 pm

I think my Niners would be good but that will never happen. I just don't think a lot of top tier teams want the extra layer of distraction
Mister and Mister Smith
12 team PPR, IDP, 2 Off Flex, 1 Def flex Keeper league, 16 starters, 14 bench
QB: Cam Newton, , Nick Foles
RB: Benjarvus Green-Ellis, DeAngelo Williams, Pierre Thomas, Montee Ball, Marcus Lattimore
WR: , A.J. Green, Josh Gordon, Jordy Nelson, Justin Blackmon, , Markus Wheaton, Quinton Patton
TE: Vernon Davis, Coby Fleener
K: Matt Prater
DL: Julius Peppers, Kyle Williams
DB:Eric Weddle, T.J. Ward, Tyrann Mathieu
LB: NaVorro Bowman, Patrick Willis, Von Miller, Aldon Smith,

melish1631
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby melish1631 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:00 pm

fishbrains wrote:I think my Niners would be good but that will never happen. I just don't think a lot of top tier teams want the extra layer of distraction
Lets put it this way...anyone! The only teams that would be nearly as boring are the Jaguars and Cardinals! Even they have at least 1 superstar and some excitement that would make it work watching!!! I would have rather watched an NFL expansion franchise or CFL team on Hard Knocks
DLF IDP Invitational (Commish)
IDP Smallville
IDP Big Play

steelman
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby steelman » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:55 am

I'd love to see my Steelers, but the Rooney's would never allow that to happen. That's not their style.

rangerdave
MVP
MVP

Postby rangerdave » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:35 pm

Any team that has a coach with personality would be great. Seattle would have been a great choice this year. While Chicago would be interesting, listening to Lovie Smith would put many viewers to sleep.
Sick of your posts going unanswered and your threads hijacked? Join us at DynastyHaven.com for Dynasty Fantasy Football Without the Drama.