Interesting article about Kickers (and lack of coaching)

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Interesting article about Kickers (and lack of coaching)

Postby ArrylT » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:00 am

https://www.sbnation.com/2017/11/15/165 ... cial-teams

Its more NFL coaching themed than fantasy value but thought it might give some owners more thought about kickers rather than dismissing them out of hand.
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

joeylitz
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Interesting article about Kickers (and lack of coaching)

Postby joeylitz » Wed May 23, 2018 5:58 am

ArrylT wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:00 am https://www.sbnation.com/2017/11/15/165 ... cial-teams

Its more NFL coaching themed than fantasy value but thought it might give some owners more thought about kickers rather than dismissing them out of hand.
Great article. Thanks for posting. I guess we all “knew” there was a lack of coaching, but it is interesting given how detailed and efficient NFL franchises are these days - I think of Chip Kelly and his smoothies and his requirement that all players got X hours of sleep every day. As we watch the NFL get more scientific, it seems inevitable that we will see more coaches for kickers - and punters too, I suppose.
2016 Frozen Tundra Dynasty League Champions
12 Team Dynasty, PPR, 1QB-2RB-3WR-1TE-1FLEX-1PK-1DST

QB: Brees. Wentz, Winston, Rudolph
RB: L. Bell, J. Conner, Michel. McKinnon, L. Miller, Montgomery, T. Riddick, Prosise, J. Conner,
WR: A. Robinson, Woods, M. Jones, Godwin, Boyd, Crabtree, Moncrief, Gabriel, C. Henderson, J. Washington, J. Moore
TE: D. Walker. Hooper, I. Thomas
K: Elliott
DST: DEN. KC

Draft:
1.08: Hockenson
2.08: JAWS
3.08: