Jacksonville

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
Daddyburleson86
Rookie
Rookie

Jacksonville

Postby Daddyburleson86 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:02 pm

Please Jacksonville fire Bortles, hire a free agent QB, draft a offensive linemen in the first, a TE in the second, and start the move to London after winning this years SUPER BOWL.

joeylitz
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Jacksonville

Postby joeylitz » Wed May 23, 2018 6:02 am

Daddyburleson86 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:02 pm Please Jacksonville fire Bortles, hire a free agent QB, draft a offensive linemen in the first, a TE in the second, and start the move to London after winning this years SUPER BOWL.
Is the problem Bortles? Or is it QB coaching? For example, if JAX had a head coach and offensive coordinator who both played QB, would Bortles be struggling like this (Doug Pederson and Frank Reich)? If they surrounded him with better coaches and more emphasis on taking his skills and translating them to NFL success, would he still “suck?” I’m not so sure.
2016 Frozen Tundra Dynasty League Champions
12 Team Dynasty, PPR, 1QB-2RB-3WR-1TE-1FLEX-1PK-1DST

QB: Brees. Wentz, Winston, Rudolph
RB: L. Bell, J. Conner, Michel. McKinnon, L. Miller, Montgomery, T. Riddick, Prosise, J. Conner,
WR: A. Robinson, Woods, M. Jones, Godwin, Boyd, Crabtree, Moncrief, Gabriel, C. Henderson, J. Washington, J. Moore
TE: D. Walker. Hooper, I. Thomas
K: Elliott
DST: DEN. KC

Draft:
1.08: Hockenson
2.08: JAWS
3.08:

Jfever
Legend
Legend

Re: Jacksonville

Postby Jfever » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:57 am

The Bortles that we saw this past weekend was legit. I haven't seen enough to be confident but, I don't think it is a physical thing. I'm inclined to think that it may be a coaching, play calling thing.
Truth is found through Evidence.

Science is the poetry of reality.

* Reality (as defined by Webster's dictionary) - A word for things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional ideal of them.