L.A Chargers, it's real now

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
ChocolateCityCurse
Rookie
Rookie

L.A Chargers, it's real now

Postby ChocolateCityCurse » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:56 pm

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status ... 3734946816

Poor Charger fans...losing your NFL team blooowz
The act of players getting yards and touchdowns to help your Fantasy team’s score accumulate is all luck.
The acts of acquiring players and choosing which ones to start is all skill.
- David Richard

joekool
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: L.A Chargers, it's real now

Postby joekool » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:10 pm

anyone been reading the Tampa Bay Lightning twitter feed? Between them and the LA Dodgers, its pretty damn hilarious.

ChocolateCityCurse
Rookie
Rookie

Postby ChocolateCityCurse » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:26 pm

Just checked...hilarious!
The act of players getting yards and touchdowns to help your Fantasy team’s score accumulate is all luck.
The acts of acquiring players and choosing which ones to start is all skill.
- David Richard

Walter W.
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Walter W. » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:15 pm

SAN DIEGO Chargers fan since I was a kid, 40+ years. Season ticket holder for many years. Dean Spanos took a giant sh*t on my hometown, and Charger fans. Dean Spanos was never looking for a deal, he was looking for a handout. Don't buy the "he couldn't get anything done in San Diego" bullsh*t. He couldn't get a handout.

Alex Spanos was the guy in the family who actually made the money. He HANDED Dean a team in an idiot proof enterprise (as evidenced by the fact that Spanos, the most inept owner in the NFL, still makes money). Didn't have the ability to build a coalition, sh*t all over the fans and the city, poisoned the well in San Diego, and now he's going to let Kroenke do the heavy lifting and ride his coattails in L.A. Spanos is a tool.

I will never, ever support the L.A. Chargers. I will love Rivers and Gates until they retire or move on, but then f*ck that whole organization, I hope nothing but failure upon them.
The One Who Knocks
12 team league, 27 man rosters (more during the offseason), 7 man Practice Squad. Standard league with big play scoring for IDPs.

QB: L. Jackson, K. Mond, K. Murray, A. Richardson, D. Thompson-Robinson
RB: L. Bellamy, Z. Charbonnet, N. Chubb, N. Harris, K. Hunt, K. Ingram, C. Edwards-Helaire, J. Mixon, D. Vaughn, J. Warren, K. Williams
WR: C. Austin, O. Beckham, A. Cooper, C. Davis, J. Downs, M. Goodwin, N. Harry, J. Jefferson, J. Jeudy, T. Johnson, M. Jones, A. Lazard, M. Mims, S. Moore, R. Rice, J. Smith-Schuster, J. Washington, A. Wesley, N. Westbrook-Ikhine
TE: N. Fant, H. Henry, K. Pitts, D. Washington
K: Z. Gonzalez, R. Gould, B. McManus
DL: J. Hughes, T. Wilson
LB: D. Harris, J. Houston, S. Leonard
DB: E. Forbes, A. Robertson

2024 picks: 1, 1, 3, 5, 5, 6, 7
2025 picks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7