Anyone use Gamepass on PS4?

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
adammc44
Starter
Starter

Anyone use Gamepass on PS4?

Postby adammc44 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:10 pm

I live out of the country and after canceling directtv last year, decided to get nfl gamepass this year. Testing it out on ps4 tonight through the nfl's app on the ps4. quality is good, but it looks like the only way to switch between games is exit out of the live stream, then exit out of the game summary then go into another game, then click the live stream, which is a pain in the butt.

just curious if anyone else has used it on ps4 and knows an easier way to switch between games?

once the regular season's here id like to switch around during commercials. from playing on google it looks like in years past people used some media server to send it from the computer to the ps4 but this is directly in the ps4. wondering if hooking up the hdmi and running it through the laptop with multiple windows open may be easier if there's no way to quickly switch.
The Man with the Golden Gloves (14 teams, 6 pt all tds, no ppr, 18+3 rookie taxi squad spots (up to 2 years))
start: 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te no flex, d, k
QB: Cousins, Darnold
RB: David Johnson, A Jones, D Freeman, Gio, Hyde, Malcom Brown
WR: Adam Thielen, C Godwin, T Williams, J Landry, A Miller
TE: Waller, Herndon
Taxi: P Williams, Jonnu Smith, Gesicki
IR: Crowell

guy369
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Anyone use Gamepass on PS4?

Postby guy369 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:51 am

This is what I use to watch games.
I have my ipad on redzone and PS4 on the game I want to watch.

The problem I find with my PS4 is it constantly asks me to login ;nfl.com/ps4 and enter in a code.
It gets a little annoying.

However, the ipad app is beautiful and works great.

Switching between games is sometimes a pain on the PS4, a breeze on the ipad.

Either way, it's a great way to watch games without cable