Scott Fujita and Tony Pashos to Browns

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
Shawn
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Scott Fujita and Tony Pashos to Browns

Postby Shawn » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:28 pm

2 good signings today by the Browns in getting LB Scott Fujita from the Saints and RT Tony Pashos, a good start to the Holmgren/Heckert Era!
“I had a couple of drinks. I started in 1970 and finished in 1985. It was a very big drink.” - Alice Cooper
“I’m sick to death of people saying we’ve made 11 albums that sound exactly the same. In fact, we’ve made 12 albums that sound exactly the same.” - Angus Young of AC/DC
"Every album Van Halen did was actually an Eddie solo album" - Eddie Van Halen
"Don't hate me because I'm fabulous" - Prince

Misfit74
Legend
Legend

Re: Scott Fujita and Tony Pashos to Browns

Postby Misfit74 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:15 pm

Shawn wrote:2 good signings today by the Browns in getting LB Scott Fujita from the Saints and RT Tony Pashos, a good start to the Holmgren/Heckert Era!
Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't get too excited about two replacement-level (average at best) players.
#GoHawks / @am_misfit / Fractal Audio / Matrix Amplification / Axe FX II XL+ / ESP, Schecter Guitars

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:24 pm

Misfit74 wrote:
Shawn wrote:2 good signings today by the Browns in getting LB Scott Fujita from the Saints and RT Tony Pashos, a good start to the Holmgren/Heckert Era!
Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't get too excited about two replacement-level (average at best) players.
You're a fan of Seattle. All you have are replacement-level BELOW average players...you should be very excited about signings like this. :D
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:31 pm

skip wrote:
Misfit74 wrote:
You're a fan of Seattle. All you have are replacement-level BELOW average players...you should be very excited about signings like this. :D
I love it...a Browns fan found another team as bad to trash talk... :lol:

Just joking fellas, don't stop sending me Mafia Wars items Skip... :cry: :lol:

Misfit74
Legend
Legend

Postby Misfit74 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:31 pm

skip wrote:
Misfit74 wrote:
Absolutely. I'd much rather have Scott Fujita than Tatupu, Hill, or Curry. :shock: When you are signing 29-year old castoff offensive linemen from San Francisco, it might not exactly be what someone would call an 'upgrade' or 'major free agent signing'. :lol:
#GoHawks / @am_misfit / Fractal Audio / Matrix Amplification / Axe FX II XL+ / ESP, Schecter Guitars