Greg Olsen

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
yumbo
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby yumbo » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:24 am

I'd be feeling a whole lot better if Olsen were to be traded! Because as it stands, if he stays on the bears, he will have practically no fantasy value. :wink:

You may have been born and bred in old Kentucky, but you're just a crumb up here! TM 3 Stooges

The Pyrate
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby The Pyrate » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:12 pm

I'm thinking the Manumaleuna signing is the nail in the coffin for Olsen. I had forgotten that DA BEARS still have Desmond Clark. He can catch the ball (so can Manumaleuna) enough for a Mike Martz offense.

Olsen is gone for a high draft pick. He'll bring the most value.

Which one is more expensive, Olsen or Clark?

yumbo
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby yumbo » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:07 pm

The Pyrate wrote:I'm thinking the Manumaleuna signing is the nail in the coffin for Olsen. I had forgotten that DA BEARS still have Desmond Clark. He can catch the ball (so can Manumaleuna) enough for a Mike Martz offense.

They have another TE on their roster too. I can't think of his name, but some games last season he out-produced Olsen.

Sorry, I think it's Kellen Davis!

You may have been born and bred in old Kentucky, but you're just a crumb up here! TM 3 Stooges

yumbo
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby yumbo » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:08 pm

The Pyrate wrote:I'm thinking the Manumaleuna signing is the nail in the coffin for Olsen. I had forgotten that DA BEARS still have Desmond Clark. He can catch the ball (so can Manumaleuna) enough for a Mike Martz offense.

Clark has been around since the sixties, no? :lol: