Player Charged with Taunting Police Dog

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
theone
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Player Charged with Taunting Police Dog

Postby theone » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:59 pm

Really??? This just brings up so many issues. How could anyone think this could be a crime much less a felony and somehow convince a majority of a state legislature and a governor to actually sign the law? Does the police officer really have nothing better to do with his/her time? Remember when the job of the police was to protect and serve. As to the player, is it so hard to act like an adult? Seriously, who does this? Also note this is for a visiting team player as opposed to the Cam situation last week where he was playing at home. Last week Cam stole and trashed the sign of the Packers fan who called the police. This could have led to a group of charges involving criminal destruction of property, theft, etc. The police and district attorney basically ignored the fan. The NFL also said no punishment would follow. Note I think it is ridiculous for the GB fan to involve the police in this trivial matter and do not think charges should have been brought but it demonstrates the difference in the application of the law in different venues and involving players from the state/ not from the state. Note the player has not been charged as of this post but the fact that the prosecutor is wasting time even considering charges is ludicrous. Is this really where we are as a country?

Sorry to waste your time if you read this.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... olice-dog/

Coogan Football
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Player Charged with Taunting Police Dog

Postby Coogan Football » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:19 pm

A police dog is a sworn and protected officer risking it's life to serve it's community, just like his owner/cop partner/handler...I'm gonna side with the cops on this one.

In this case I think it's a little excessive given what Armstrong actually did, which wasn't much...he's still an idiot, have some respect. Obama has taught a particular group in this country that cops are evil, I can't wait until we get a new president...
12 team 6pts all TDs/.5ppr/SFlex/ balanced IDP, scoring est. 2008
Start QB,SF,2RB,3WR,TE,2Flex,3DL,3LB,3DB,2DFlex
3x Champion 2015, 2016, 2017
QB: Brees, Luck, Prescott, McCarron, C.Kelly, Peterman
RB: Elliott, Gurley, Hunt, Kamara, Gordon, Howard, McCaffrey, J.Williams,
WR: Julio, Hopkins, M.Thomas, TY, Watkins, Kupp, C.Davis, Thomas (LA), Carroo, Switzer, Tr. Taylor
TE: Olsen, Engram, Howard, Fleener, Swoope
DL: Watt, Mack, C.Jordan, Bosa, D.Hunter, Clowney, Armstead
LB: Kuechly, Ogletree, Mosley, McKinney, R.Foster, Bucannon, Z.Cunningham, Anzalone, ShaqT,
, Goodson, Pullard,
DB: H.Smith, Vaccaro, B.Jones, Neal, Adoree, K.Joseph, Geathers, M.Maye, J.Jones, D Thompson

Don't be the guy that asks for advice without giving some out yourself
#WhoDat