Fair trade to McCoy?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
mabeibefunny
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Fair trade to McCoy?

Postby mabeibefunny » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:19 am

Even with the trade, I see a lot of value in McCoy, and view this as a possible buy low opportunity. Would it make sense to offer Mason and Benjamin for McCoy? Am I over paying /crazy to try to get McCoy? My roster is below, I would love to hear your thoughts or alternative offers that you would send.
Team 1:
10-Team League
.5 PPR, Full IDPs, only 7 players allowed per position
1QB/2RB/2WR/1FLX/1TE/2LB/2DL/2DB/2DP/1K

QB: Rodgers, Newton, Danny Dimes
RB: Gurley, Henry, Freeman, T. Coleman, AP, Ekeler, Malcolm Brown, Justin Jackson
WR: Evans, Thielen, Woods, Allen Robinson, Shepard, Cobb, JJAW, Mecole Hardman, Renfrow, Gage
TE: Ertz, Mark Andrews, Jarwin

maxhyde
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Fair trade to McCoy?

Postby maxhyde » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:29 am

I think that is an overpay.
I would try Hyde/Moncrief or maybe Mason/Matthews first but I like Benjamin better than those WR's by a pretty solid margin
DLF HOF League 16 team PPR
QB: Brees, Bradford, Lock(3.07)
RB: David Johnson, Penny, Sanders(1.07), Montgomery(1.06), Love(2.07) Bernard, MLynch, Morris, TJLogan, Joe Williams, Shaun Wilson
WR: Jeffery,Cooper, Josh Gordon, Dede Westbrook, Cam Meredith, Brice Butler, Chester Rogers, Lockett, Switzer, Malone, Cain (IR)
TE: Gronk, Swaim, Maxx Williams

dblj1199
GOAT
GOAT

Postby dblj1199 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:23 pm

He is a buy low player right now. But Buffalo has invested in the o-line through the draft and now with Incognito. They took Henderson in the 7th rd last year (he slide w/ issues) and he started and played well. Glenn who was their 1st rd pick a few years ago missed time. So with everyone back they should be able to open up holes for him but it comes down to qb play. If EJ can't do anything and Cassell is just ok, can they run consistently against 8 man fronts. I think I'd go after him with his talent level and he is still young he could be an absolute steal.
2015, 2017, 2022 Champ.
10 team, 6 pt all td, ppr, 1.5 te ppr. 30 man roster QB, SF, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, Flex (r/w/t), K, 3 IDP

Qb- Mahomes, Prudy, Baker
RB- S Barkley, Pollard, B Hall, K Herbert, D Foreman, R Johnson, Zeke, J Robinson, Z White, J Wilson(i.r.), J McKinnon, J Mason, J Hill
WR- J Jefferson, Deebo, DJ Moore, OBJ, S Moore, J Jennings, C Austin, Trey Palmer
TE- Andrews, Higbee, Dulchich, Ferguson, D Washington
IDP(3)- P Queen,D Perryman, J Jewell, J Campbell, N Dean (i.r.)
K- E McPherson, Butker

draft picks
2024- 2, 4, 5
2025- 3, 3, 4, 5

joeymags220
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby joeymags220 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:06 pm

I think it's slightly on the over pay and with him going to the Bills, people seem pretty down on him. I'd try to down grade from Mason, although you might see him as on the bottom of your team. If that's the case, go for it. But I think Mason takes a step forward and is the clear #1 for the rams. McCoy and Mason would be a good weekly set up, imo. I really like Benjamin, I think he will get another big work load. But I like the rest of your WR too. I might try for Moncrief, there is a lot of hype on him that he might not live up to.
Last edited by joeymags220 on Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
@jojolmags on twitter................... jojomagsff.wordpress.com
**Just do what will make you happy, it's Fantasy after all.**

dsainio
Role Player
Role Player

Postby dsainio » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:41 pm

I'm taking McCoy here. KB drops way too many passes, and Tre Mason is far from a "lock" as a starter. (i.e. Zac Stacy) McCoy is proven, and he's in a run first offense with what will be a solid line and some solid WRs.