Superflex draft complete, Team Eval.

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
OPPO23
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:25 pm

Superflex draft complete, Team Eval.

Postby OPPO23 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:26 pm

14 teams, QWWWRRTFFSKD, PPR, 4 Pt passing TD

QB: Luck, RG3, EJ Man, B Oswieler

RB: Foster, Ellington, Jennings, Polk, Thomas, Dwyer

WR: Cobb, Allen, Decker, E. Sanders, Britt, Richardson, Shaq, B. Coleman

TE: Eifert, Daniels, Kelce, D. Harris

I gave up Cooks, Carr, Hyde and my 15' 1st for RG3 and Decker last night, want to see how I look now and if any moves stand out that I should look to make.
12 Team League: 2QB - 1 PPR
QB: Foles, C. Wentz, D. Prescott, A. Smith
RB: A. Abdullah, M. Gordon, L. Murray, Blount, I. Crowell, J. Howard, Smallwood, Mostert
WR: Julio, AJG, Agholor, Ty. Hill, T. Smith, Westbrook, M. Williams
TE: Ertz, Olsen, Swaim, Vannett

12 Team League: .5 PPR
QB: D. Watson, A.Dalton, S. Darnold
RB: G. Bernard, J. Mixon, C. Hyde, J, Howard
WR: Nuk, C. Beasley, J. Doc, M. Evans, M. Gallup, Z. Jones, C. Sutton, Perriman
TE: Kittle, Brate, G. Olsen, M. Andrews

14 Team Superflex: PPR
QB: Carr, Winston, Keenum, Bradford
RB: D. Cook, Aa. Jones, A. Morris, K. Bibbs, K. Barner
WR: K.Allen, Allison, Beasley, Ty. Hill, A. Jeffery, C. Kirk, C. Sutton, M. Thomas, R. Woods
TE: Rudolph, C. Clay

DallasN1213
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 472
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:57 pm

Re: Superflex draft complete, Team Eval.

Postby DallasN1213 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:34 pm

Hate u beat me out for RG3. Probably best team in the league. There's not much advice I can (or will) give besides saying u should trade me luck.

captain_insano
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:56 am

Re: Superflex draft complete, Team Eval.

Postby captain_insano » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:49 pm

Nice team! Can you post your first six picks? I'm doing a superflex for the first time and I want to get a feel for where some of these guys might get drafted.

OPPO23
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:25 pm

Re: Superflex draft complete, Team Eval.

Postby OPPO23 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:57 pm

1.02 Luck (2)
2.13 Cobb (27)
3.02 Allen (30)
4.13 Foster (55)
5.02 Ellimgton (58)
6.13 Cooks (83)
7.02 Hyde (86)

RG3 2.03 (17)
Decker 6.04 (74)
12 Team League: 2QB - 1 PPR
QB: Foles, C. Wentz, D. Prescott, A. Smith
RB: A. Abdullah, M. Gordon, L. Murray, Blount, I. Crowell, J. Howard, Smallwood, Mostert
WR: Julio, AJG, Agholor, Ty. Hill, T. Smith, Westbrook, M. Williams
TE: Ertz, Olsen, Swaim, Vannett

12 Team League: .5 PPR
QB: D. Watson, A.Dalton, S. Darnold
RB: G. Bernard, J. Mixon, C. Hyde, J, Howard
WR: Nuk, C. Beasley, J. Doc, M. Evans, M. Gallup, Z. Jones, C. Sutton, Perriman
TE: Kittle, Brate, G. Olsen, M. Andrews

14 Team Superflex: PPR
QB: Carr, Winston, Keenum, Bradford
RB: D. Cook, Aa. Jones, A. Morris, K. Bibbs, K. Barner
WR: K.Allen, Allison, Beasley, Ty. Hill, A. Jeffery, C. Kirk, C. Sutton, M. Thomas, R. Woods
TE: Rudolph, C. Clay

sloth8u
Legend
Legend
Posts: 7384
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:18 pm

Re: Superflex draft complete, Team Eval.

Postby sloth8u » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:08 pm

captain_insano wrote:Nice team! Can you post your first six picks? I'm doing a superflex for the first time and I want to get a feel for where some of these guys might get drafted.
every superflex start up that ive participated in has been different (ive done 4). keep an eye on the qb situation. they can go in a hurry, or stick around forever. be willing to adjust your draft plan accordingly. ive found that putting players at positions in tiers to be a huge benefit in superflex drafts, that way you can really keep tabs on whats going on.

captain_insano
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:56 am

Re: Superflex draft complete, Team Eval.

Postby captain_insano » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:52 pm

sloth8u wrote:
captain_insano wrote:Nice team! Can you post your first six picks? I'm doing a superflex for the first time and I want to get a feel for where some of these guys might get drafted.
every superflex start up that ive participated in has been different (ive done 4). keep an eye on the qb situation. they can go in a hurry, or stick around forever. be willing to adjust your draft plan accordingly. ive found that putting players at positions in tiers to be a huge benefit in superflex drafts, that way you can really keep tabs on whats going on.
Yeah my initial plan was to go qb in the third until I read the post where 10 qbs went in the 2nd. I want Luck but I don't know if I could spend an early first if that's where I end up picking(draft order isn't set yet). Thanks for the advice on tiers also.

captain_insano
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:56 am

Re: Superflex draft complete, Team Eval.

Postby captain_insano » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:54 pm

OPPO23 wrote:1.02 Luck (2)
2.13 Cobb (27)
3.02 Allen (30)
4.13 Foster (55)
5.02 Ellimgton (58)
6.13 Cooks (83)
7.02 Hyde (86)

RG3 2.03 (17)
Decker 6.04 (74)
Thanks! Greatly appreciated.

sloth8u
Legend
Legend
Posts: 7384
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:18 pm

Re: Superflex draft complete, Team Eval.

Postby sloth8u » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:46 pm

captain_insano wrote:
sloth8u wrote:
captain_insano wrote:Nice team! Can you post your first six picks? I'm doing a superflex for the first time and I want to get a feel for where some of these guys might get drafted.
every superflex start up that ive participated in has been different (ive done 4). keep an eye on the qb situation. they can go in a hurry, or stick around forever. be willing to adjust your draft plan accordingly. ive found that putting players at positions in tiers to be a huge benefit in superflex drafts, that way you can really keep tabs on whats going on.
Yeah my initial plan was to go qb in the third until I read the post where 10 qbs went in the 2nd. I want Luck but I don't know if I could spend an early first if that's where I end up picking(draft order isn't set yet). Thanks for the advice on tiers also.
if i can find my drafts, i will link them on this post. we drafted at mfl, but the leagues have been moved to espn and fantrax, so im not sure if i will be able to find them.

more than any other type of league, in a superflex, i think you just have to go with the flow. if you pick in the top 4, i would take a qb, just to be safe. if you dont and qb's start flying off the board, you miss on all of them. sure you have a top wr or rb, and then can take one again in the 2nd, but then your left with scraps at qb, when you do decide to pull the trigger. if you pick late in the 1st, you will have a feel for whats going on because you will see if the teams are going qb early and if you need to do the same. reguardless of how it looks to be shaping up, i would def take 2 qb's in the first 4 rds. at some point there will be a run and if your on the ends of the rds, you can be left with scraps.

User avatar
slaughterrt
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3597
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:11 pm

Re: Superflex draft complete, Team Eval.

Postby slaughterrt » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:34 pm

Hey sloth...here's a link to our 12 teamer SuperFlex startup (Fantrax league)

http://football14.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... 53657&O=17


Also this was a vet only startup. Rookie draft was separate. Also this startup was drafted before the nfl rookie draft.
Last edited by slaughterrt on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Bloated Well Walkers
12 team superflex / ppr / IDP
Orphan takeover on 10/22/18

QB: Deshaun Watson, Nick Mullens, Taylor Heinicke
RB: Zeke Elliott, Le’Veon Bell, Kenyan Drake, Alfred Blue, CJ Prosise, Brian Hill, Bo Scarbrough
WR: Calvin Ridley, Nelson Agholor, Martavis Bryant, Josh Reynolds, Kendrick Bourne, Richie James, Leonte Carroo, Robert Foster, Maurice Harris, KhaDarel Hodge, Marcus Johnson, Breshad Perriman, Brandon Powell, Vyncint Smith, Brandon Zylstra
TE: Travis Kelce, Evan Engram
K: Whoever
IDP: Too many prospects to list
2019 - 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 5, 5, 6, 7
2020 - 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

captain_insano
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:56 am

Re: Superflex draft complete, Team Eval.

Postby captain_insano » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:39 pm

I appreciate the help guys but I think we hijacked this topic so I posted a new topic(My First Superflex). Sorry OPPO23.

OPPO23
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:25 pm

Re: Superflex draft complete, Team Eval.

Postby OPPO23 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:34 pm

All good man, good luck with your draft.
12 Team League: 2QB - 1 PPR
QB: Foles, C. Wentz, D. Prescott, A. Smith
RB: A. Abdullah, M. Gordon, L. Murray, Blount, I. Crowell, J. Howard, Smallwood, Mostert
WR: Julio, AJG, Agholor, Ty. Hill, T. Smith, Westbrook, M. Williams
TE: Ertz, Olsen, Swaim, Vannett

12 Team League: .5 PPR
QB: D. Watson, A.Dalton, S. Darnold
RB: G. Bernard, J. Mixon, C. Hyde, J, Howard
WR: Nuk, C. Beasley, J. Doc, M. Evans, M. Gallup, Z. Jones, C. Sutton, Perriman
TE: Kittle, Brate, G. Olsen, M. Andrews

14 Team Superflex: PPR
QB: Carr, Winston, Keenum, Bradford
RB: D. Cook, Aa. Jones, A. Morris, K. Bibbs, K. Barner
WR: K.Allen, Allison, Beasley, Ty. Hill, A. Jeffery, C. Kirk, C. Sutton, M. Thomas, R. Woods
TE: Rudolph, C. Clay


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests