Snap Accept for Kamara...

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
EAGLES
MVP
MVP

Re: Snap Accept for Kamara...

Postby EAGLES » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:34 am

BelichekYourSelf wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:25 am
EAGLES wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:20 am
makemeasandwich wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:14 am

He's giving up 2x'20 2nd, '20 1st, that's a lot.
I’d be giving up 2 2019 2nds, 1 2020 1st and 1 2020 2nd on top of Conner. I think it’s 1 2nd too many, but I like Kamara a lot and I think most people do as well compared to Conner considering where Kamara is going in startups relative to where Conner is going.
I know it’s 3 2nds and a 1st. My point being don’t let the 2nds stop you from taking the trade when you’re getting a player of Kamara’s caliber. Easy accept.
I was referring to Makemeasandwhich’s post. He mentioned 2 2020 2nds. I was showing it was 2 2019 2nds. But I do agree, the hit rate on 2nds is substantially low.

jp4703
Role Player
Role Player

Postby jp4703 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:43 am

Sean Peyton will never give Kamara a full workload. He just doesn't believe in that. He did the same with Ingram all these years too.

Also don't forget Murray flat out said he won't resign with the Vikings because he doesn't want to be a backup. He wanted to be the lead back somewhere or get a decent amount of work, which Vikings weren't willing to do with a healthy Dalvin Cook.

IF the Steelers don't look to add any RBs I see Conner possibly having better numbers then Kamara. Conner will be the goal line back and hog TD's, Steelers will also look to balance out the offense like someone else said meaning more carries to go around. I also think Samuels will play a role, but not a role like Murray will with the Saints.

I certainly would not do this trade. I think the most I'd give up in this would be Conner and 2 seconds and still a lot would have to go right for me to actually win that trade. Don't forget the rushing bonuses will always favor Conner because he's more likely to put up 100 yards rushing in a game. Kamara excels in a more balanced game rushing and passing.
16 team - 42rosters - 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX, 1PK, 3DE/DL, 2DB, 2LB, 1DFLEX
QB: D. Brees, M. Stafford.
RB: L. Bell, D. Cook, J. Conner, M. Sanders, A. Blue, J. Ajayi, A. Barnes.
WR: M. Thomas, A.J. Green, J. Jones, C. Godwin, Z. Jones, J. Reynolds, K. Kirkwood, J. Moore, J. Hurd, T. Benjamin.
TE: Z. Ertz, J. Smith, M. Andrews, D. Waller, J. Sternberger.
K: M. Badgley.
DB: L. Collins, J. Johnson, J. Tart, C. Geathers, M. Blair.
DL: C. Dunlap, D. Barnett, J. Casey, B. Graham, G. McCoy, J. Allen.
LB: T. Whitehead, J. Hicks, J. Collins, J. Brown, K. White, G. Avery, C. Barton, B. Cashman, J. Ryan, J. Tavai, Q. Williams.
Picks:
2020: 2, 4, 4, 5
2021: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Ryantacular
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Ryantacular » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:26 am

I might want the Connor side here, but I would be in the minority. Interested to see what that 2020 1st turns into.