Foles Value in a Superflex

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
dmac37
Role Player
Role Player

Foles Value in a Superflex

Postby dmac37 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:41 pm

One team in our league does not have a startable QB in superflex and is looking to acquire one. What is Foles worth in superflex PPR, is AJ Green close to equal value?
12 Team PPR Scoring:
QB: Purdy, Pickett, Howell, Rodgers
RB: Bijan, Kamara, A. Jones Spears Allgeier, Tucker, Hunt
WR: ARSB, Ridley, Nacua, E. Moore, Hollywood, Addison, Mingo, Mooney,
M. Thomas, Gallup
TE: Hockenson, Ferguson
PK:
DST: Ravens

12 Team Superflex PPR Scoring:
QB: Fields, Tua, Howell, White
RB: J. Taylor, A. Jones, Pierce, Swift , K. Miller, Hunt, Ford,
WR: Pittman, Deebo, Godwin, Ridley, Gabe Davis, E. Moore, Mooney, Toney, Q. Johnson
TE: Ferguson, Okonkwo L. Thomas

LMS123
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Foles Value in a Superflex

Postby LMS123 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:48 pm

If I was giving up AJG I’d probably want a early/mid 2nd in addition to Foles but I’m not a big fan. Also depends if they are competing then they’d be more willing to do it even, if they’re rebuilding then Foles doesn’t do anything for me
Jake Fromm State Farm (12 team PPR SF)
QB: Purdy, ARich (TS), Levis (TS), Bagent, Hall, Rudolph, Fromm
RB: Roschon (TS), Allgeier, Hill, Demercado, McLaughlin, Mitchell, K. Harris, E. Wilson
WR: Addison, London, Jmo, Shaheed, Reed (TS), Pop D, Iosivas, C. Jones, Mooney, T. Palmer, Scott, Tucker, Austin, Gipson, Melton,
TE: Musgrave, Mayer (TS), Trautman, Gray, Jordan
2024: 1.01, 1.07, 2.04, 2.10, 2.11, 3.01, 3.06, 3.07, 3.11
2025: 1, 1, 2, 3, 3, 3, 4

repkllrs
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby repkllrs » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:19 pm

If Foles becomes his only real starter in a super, then he is not competing to win it. It would be shocking if you can get Green from him at that price.
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" Abe Lincoln

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:02 am

If you're the Foles owner, then just wait. If all the talk is for real, then his value will rise sharply with the inevitable round of "he's our guy" stories, and all the "Foles + DeFlip" hype. He will be a fantasy sleeper, I'm sure of it. I'm higher on Foles than most here, clearly - I actually think that Jags WR core is extremely underrated, and is just waiting for a proper triggerman.

It cannot be understated just how far below league-average play they were getting from Bortles. Dede Westbrooke managed to be productive despite this (and is an offseason buy-low for me), Marqise Lee will be back and ready to prove he was deserving of being the #1 WR, and Chark was the fastest WR in the draft last year.

Once he signs, but before the draft - just in case they draft someone. That'll be your window. Bide your time til then.

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:33 am

I would hold Foles for now until he signs. If that owner is so desperate for a QB that Foles is his prize piece...you might be able to get even more for him when the time comes. That is a bad place to be for the other owner in SF.

ESKAY
Captain
Captain

Postby ESKAY » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:35 am

mild wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:02 am If you're the Foles owner, then just wait. If all the talk is for real, then his value will rise sharply with the inevitable round of "he's our guy" stories, and all the "Foles + DeFlip" hype. He will be a fantasy sleeper, I'm sure of it. I'm higher on Foles than most here, clearly - I actually think that Jags WR core is extremely underrated, and is just waiting for a proper triggerman.

It cannot be understated just how far below league-average play they were getting from Bortles. Dede Westbrooke managed to be productive despite this (and is an offseason buy-low for me), Marqise Lee will be back and ready to prove he was deserving of being the #1 WR, and Chark was the fastest WR in the draft last year.

Once he signs, but before the draft - just in case they draft someone. That'll be your window. Bide your time til then.
I agree with everything here. DeDe was WR 30 in our league last year without a QB. I think if he lands in Jax or especially the NY Giants that will be the time to sell.