What’s my next move?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
afrye1
Role Player
Role Player

Re: What’s my next move?

Postby afrye1 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:19 am

mild wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:05 am Damn, I just wrote all that thinking you'd been offered those. The advice still stands - but I don't think those trades I mentioned in particular will get done without you adding more.

The Zeke trade is actually a cheap price for Zeke imo. That's not an overpay - that's what he should cost. Zeke, Juju, Tyreek - all of those players asking prices should start at "2 1sts plus a nice player" as an owner aware of value.

You're on the right path. Kick the tires with some owners, see where their heads are at, use the trade calculator. You'll be fine. 8-)
Thanks so much for the nice explanation! It is huge to see what other people are thinking! I wish all those had been offered to me!! Like I said, more than likely those never get done and borderline shouldn’t be sent. The zeke one I agree isn’t an overpay I was just mentioning I don’t think I get him to the table wothout an exorbitant overpay. As for as the team with thielan, he really only has five people I would seek out with thielan being one. The others are Chubb, Kamara, AB, and treqaun Smith. I’m just gonna toss some offers out there and see if anything sticks.
Team 1
Start 1 QB 2RB 2 WR 1 TE 2 flex 1 SF
QB: L.JACKSON WILSON Mayfield Mac Jones Trevor siemien Mike White
RB: BARKLEY A.JONES Aj Dillion James Robinson Mike Davis gaskin Lindsey rojo drake ozigbo n.hines Doaks Herbert eno Benjamin
WR: T.HILL Diggs NUK McLaurin Gallup P.Williams Allen lazard MVS Bowden Van Jefferson D.Harris Q.cephus, Darby
TE: KITTLE Evan Engram RSJ hunter long

6 pts for TD full PPR .25 PPC 1 pt per 10 rushing/receiving yards 1 pt per 20 passing yards

Team 2
10 team PPR league
4 pt passing td. 6 pt for all other TD.
QB: DAK, Matt Ryan, Taysom Hill
RB: Chubb, Miles Sanders, James Robinson Akers, T.coleman, Royce Freeman,Chase Edmonds, Ryquell Armstead, Joshua Kelly, L.perine,
WR: MT, Tyreek Hill, Godwin, JUJU, Mclaurin, M.Brown, Sterling Shepard, Preston Williams, PLazard, John Ross, Trequan Smith,Harmon, Ruggs, T.Higgins
TE: Kittle, Hunter Henry,OJ Howard,
K: Butker
DEF: Colts Packers Browns
start: 1 QB 2 WR 2 RB 1TE 2 flex
2021: 2x 1sts
2022: 3rd, 4th

afrye1
Role Player
Role Player

Postby afrye1 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:04 pm

Well that didn’t take long. I went straight to the Barkley owner. Offered him DJ and Adam theilen for Barkley, Sutton and a 2020 first. Haha he came back to be and said (after not answering me for a couple weeks) everything you’ve offered me has been very fair but you’re gonna have to overpay if you want Barkley. So I jokingly said you mean like DJ 1.07, 1.10, 2.09 and a 2020 second for Barkley and a 2020 first? He replied, yeah I actually like that. Give me until tomorrow to think about it. (He works third shift).
Team 1
RB: BARKLEY A.JONES Aj Dillion James Robinson Mike Davis gaskin Lindsey rojo drake ozigbo n.hines Doaks Herbert eno Benjamin
WR: T.HILL Diggs NUK McLaurin Gallup P.Williams Allen lazard MVS Bowden Van Jefferson D.Harris Q.cephus, Darby

6 pts for TD full PPR .25 PPC 1 pt per 10 rushing/receiving yards 1 pt per 20 passing yards

Team 2
10 team PPR league
RB: Chubb, Miles Sanders, James Robinson Akers, T.coleman, Royce Freeman,Chase Edmonds, Ryquell Armstead, Joshua Kelly, L.perine,
WR: MT, Tyreek Hill, Godwin, JUJU, Mclaurin, M.Brown, Sterling Shepard, Preston Williams, PLazard, John Ross, Trequan Smith,Harmon, Ruggs, T.Higgins

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:58 am

afrye1 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:04 pm So I jokingly said you mean like DJ 1.07, 1.10, 2.09 and a 2020 second for Barkley and a 2020 first? He replied, yeah I actually like that. Give me until tomorrow to think about it.
I hope he doesn't think too long about it. Would be a good deal for you

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:04 am

Jigga94 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:58 am
afrye1 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:04 pm So I jokingly said you mean like DJ 1.07, 1.10, 2.09 and a 2020 second for Barkley and a 2020 first? He replied, yeah I actually like that. Give me until tomorrow to think about it.
I hope he doesn't think too long about it. Would be a good deal for you
That would be fantastic

afrye1
Role Player
Role Player

Postby afrye1 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:39 am

He thought too long. He said he would only consider the deal if he didn’t have to include the 2020 first. It’s a lot to give up but it’s mostly unproven picks for arguably the number one dynasty asset. Instant accept right?? Or should I try to get greedy and take the 2020 second off my side?
Team 1

Team 2
10 team PPR league

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:51 am

Take it. DJ, 2 late 1sts and 2 2nds isn't a lot for Barkley

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:29 am

I didn't go through and read the other responses, but I'm going to assume this has already been suggested. But you need to trade one or two (probably two) of your rookie QBs. In a SF, you should be able to get a pretty good RB/WR in return and shore up your starting lineup.