CMC for 2020 1st, Amari Cooper & Marlon Mack

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
FantasyFreakGuru
Starter
Starter

Re: CMC for 2020 1st, Amari Cooper & Marlon Mack

Postby FantasyFreakGuru » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:11 pm

Goddard wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:03 pm I think you should have gotten a better package.
I believe you're the guy who said I got ripped off when I traded Dak/Trequan Smith for Amari/Keenum (when i already had Mayfield, Allen, Winston).. I jumped from 5th in that league to 3rd! (Top 4 payout no playoffs)...

I'll have to dig thru some old posts but I believe you also disliked my trade I made after NFL draft last year. I traded away Penny/Rudolph for Kittle/Cohen. That paid off great!!!!! lol

Moral of the story, dynasty trades can fluctuate day to day- week to week- year to year. We'll follow up on this one 1 year from now :)
12 team league (Year One) Updated Week 14 2018 Season
DYNASTY GIANTS - 1pt PPR League Qb, Rb, Rb, Wr, Wr, Te, Flex (WR/RB/TE) K, D
Team Name: Keep It Green

QB-Cam Newton, Marcus Mariota
RB- Christian McCaffrey, Aaron Jones, Tarik Cohen, Adrian Peterson, Peyton Barber
WR- Keenan Allen, Tyreek Hill, Doug Baldwin, Nelson Agholor, Marvin Jones, Dede Westbrook, John Brown, Taywan Taylor
TE-Austin Hooper, Jimmy Graham, Ian Thomas
K&DEF- Matchup Stream Weekly
2019 pick Early 2nd, Late 2nd, Late 3rd, Late 4th
------------------------------------

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:43 pm

Just because it worked out in the end doesn't mean you couldn't have done better at the time.

Also, you said CMC will be useless by the time you want to compete... When do you plan on competing? Lol 2025? CMC is 22 going on 23 before the season starts

FantasyFreakGuru
Starter
Starter

Postby FantasyFreakGuru » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:55 pm

Jigga94 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:43 pm Just because it worked out in the end doesn't mean you couldn't have done better at the time.

Also, you said CMC will be useless by the time you want to compete... When do you plan on competing? Lol 2025? CMC is 22 going on 23 before the season starts
Depends on when you think this team is beatable (bearing injuries)

Watson, Mayfield

Barkley, Conner, Zeke, Gurley, Henry, Yeldon, Dixon, Ajayi

Davis, Hopkins, Mike Williams, Keke Coutee

Kittle, Ebron, Engram LOL

I joined the league last year.. hes won 3 years in a row, except for last year he got beat by...

Brady/Goff

Breida, Kamara, Mixon, Penny, Samuels, Gus the Bus

Adams, Diggs, Green Woods, Foster, Godwin, watkins

Kelce
Jonu Smith
Walker

Some elite squads.

RB- Christian McCaffrey, Aaron Jones, Tarik Cohen, Adrian Peterson, Peyton Barber
WR- Keenan Allen, Tyreek Hill, Doug Baldwin, Nelson Agholor, Marvin Jones, Dede Westbrook, John Brown, Taywan Taylor

The.Big.Spank
Legend
Legend

Postby The.Big.Spank » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:56 pm

Space Cowboy wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:18 pm
The.Big.Spank wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:51 pm I like it and would have done it as well. Until proven otherwise, Cooper is a WR1, Mack is explosive and looking good in a great offense and you get a 2020 to add (possibly another stud running back).

You could make a case that is getting the value of 4 first round picks (Cooper 2, Mack 1, + pick) for a pint sized RB, albiet a good one.

I bristle at the CMC is elite tag, but he did have a great year. I just dont seem him producing it consistently like a Gurley or Elliott.
I think you're being a prisoner of the moment. Both have a long track record of being inconsistent. Very slick move by the other owner to package both plus an unknown pick for an elite asset.
I cannot hold Mack's 2017 campaign against him. Crappy qb, super crappy OL in an unbalanced attack while splitting time with Gore for some strange reason. I would not lable Mack inconsistent.

Cooper has 3 1000 yard seasons, but I totally get and lean toward "inconsistent" with him. I don't think he was so inconsistent as was his offensive play calling. The Raiders were a true mystery about their usage of him, plus he had some knee issues during his down time, but fair enough. I think in his new situation he is going to be a beast.

Sorry, I disagree with all of you. It was not a bad or lopsided trade at all.
Team 1: 16 Team
QB's: Fields, Wentz,
RB: D. Harris, D. Montgomery, Kendre M.
WR: Chase, AJ Brown, Aiyuk, Bateman
TE: Waller, J. Woods, Dulich, Mayer

Team 2: 12 Team SF 1ppr, Start 10
QB: Mahomes, Burrow, Watson
RB: Hall, Walker, Javonte, Pacheco, K Mitchell, Dobbins
WR: Godwin, JSN, Pittman, Pickens, Toney, DP Jones, S Moore
TE: Andrews, Fant, Likely
(2024) 1.03, 2.03, 3.03
(2025) Top 3 1st, my 1st

Team 3 SF, TEP, Start 11 ppr
QB: AR, Watson, Young, Levis
RB: ETN, Walker, Pierce, Akers, Pacheco, Herbert, Warren, Kelley
WR: G. Wilson, Higgins, Godwin, Kirk, Bateman, Collins, Doubs, Chark, Shaheed,
TE: Schultz, I Smith, Bellinger, Parham, Fant, Likely, Granson,

FantasyFreakGuru
Starter
Starter

Postby FantasyFreakGuru » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:59 pm

The.Big.Spank wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:56 pm
Space Cowboy wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:18 pm
The.Big.Spank wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:51 pm I like it and would have done it as well. Until proven otherwise, Cooper is a WR1, Mack is explosive and looking good in a great offense and you get a 2020 to add (possibly another stud running back).

You could make a case that is getting the value of 4 first round picks (Cooper 2, Mack 1, + pick) for a pint sized RB, albiet a good one.

I bristle at the CMC is elite tag, but he did have a great year. I just dont seem him producing it consistently like a Gurley or Elliott.
I think you're being a prisoner of the moment. Both have a long track record of being inconsistent. Very slick move by the other owner to package both plus an unknown pick for an elite asset.
I cannot hold Mack's 2017 campaign against him. Crappy qb, super crappy OL in an unbalanced attack while splitting time with Gore for some strange reason. I would not lable Mack inconsistent.

Cooper has 3 1000 yard seasons, but I totally get and lean toward "inconsistent" with him. I don't think he was so inconsistent as was his offensive play calling. The Raiders were a true mystery about their usage of him, plus he had some knee issues during his down time, but fair enough. I think in his new situation he is going to be a beast.

Sorry, I disagree with all of you. It was not a bad or lopsided trade at all.
I post on like 4 different sites and Its funny to see how each site holds a different type of dynasty players. Reddit and DLF are basically like opposites. Its quite interesting!

The.Big.Spank
Legend
Legend

Postby The.Big.Spank » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:05 pm

I've noticed that too. Problem is that that when I disagree with the forum they are right about 50% and I am right about 50% of the time.

Skip killed me on Montgomery. Total swing and a miss by me on that one. Still stings

(2024) 1.03, 2.03, 3.03
(2025) Top 3 1st, my 1st

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:30 pm

FantasyFreakGuru wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:11 pm
Goddard wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:03 pm I think you should have gotten a better package.
I believe you're the guy who said I got ripped off when I traded Dak/Trequan Smith for Amari/Keenum (when i already had Mayfield, Allen, Winston).. I jumped from 5th in that league to 3rd! (Top 4 payout no playoffs)...

I'll have to dig thru some old posts but I believe you also disliked my trade I made after NFL draft last year. I traded away Penny/Rudolph for Kittle/Cohen. That paid off great!!!!! lol

Moral of the story, dynasty trades can fluctuate day to day- week to week- year to year. We'll follow up on this one 1 year from now :)
Still don't like the Dak trade. Don't remember the Kittle one, but I'm sure at the time it was probably a bad trade and you still could have gotten more. Moral of the story, even bad trades end up looking good down the road. As for this trade right now, it's bad...could it end up being good? Sure. But you can say that about every single trade. Also, not sure why you're posting them after making the trade and then getting upset if people don't like it. Not sure the purpose of the trades. If you're just looking for someone to pat you on the back and say you did great, not sure this is the forum for it. Good luck!

FantasyFreakGuru
Starter
Starter

Postby FantasyFreakGuru » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:46 pm

Goddard wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:30 pm
FantasyFreakGuru wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:11 pm

Still don't like the Dak trade. Don't remember the Kittle one, but I'm sure at the time it was probably a bad trade and you still could have gotten more. Moral of the story, even bad trades end up looking good down the road. As for this trade right now, it's bad...could it end up being good? Sure. But you can say that about every single trade. Also, not sure why you're posting them after making the trade and then getting upset if people don't like it. Not sure the purpose of the trades. If you're just looking for someone to pat you on the back and say you did great, not sure this is the forum for it. Good luck!
Gotta love the internet, text, writing taken out of context, and others implementing false feelings lol. Where did I get upset? I'm just discussing, which forums are for. Thats called "assuming" which makes an bleep out of "You" and "Me". Cheers

I may come off bullish, but thats just my little man, Italian, syndrome.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:40 pm

I like it. CMC is maxed out. I don't see those numbers repeating. I see Mack continuing to produce, and Cooper to have the best year of his career with a full off season in Dallas, and a team willing to target him. Make the right move with the 1.04, and this trade is in your favour.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

PercyR1
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby PercyR1 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:37 pm

Puke, Amari SUCKS i still cant believe Amari cooper is a "thing"

FantasyFreakGuru
Starter
Starter

Postby FantasyFreakGuru » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:50 pm

PercyR1 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:37 pm Puke, Amari SUCKS i still cant believe Amari cooper is a "thing"
:boohoo: :wall: :crazy:

The.Big.Spank
Legend
Legend

Postby The.Big.Spank » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:48 pm

PercyR1 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:37 pm Puke, Amari SUCKS i still cant believe Amari cooper is a "thing"
ridicilious. He sucks? If you want to say that about Josh Gordon, fine, but a 25 year old with 3 1000 yard seasons and is the clear #1 on a team is a asset you have no use for huh?

(2024) 1.03, 2.03, 3.03
(2025) Top 3 1st, my 1st

FantasyFreakGuru
Starter
Starter

Postby FantasyFreakGuru » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:49 am

Just move aaron jones/tyreek for Gurley.

Gurley, mack, cooper 2020 1st looks feels much better then cmc, Jones, tyreek.