Kamara or Mixon offer

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Kamara or Mixon offer

Postby Jigga94 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:40 pm

If I'm OP, I'm trying to go the other way with the roster. You have fantastic RB but need a WR1 and already have a bunch of young potential WR on the team. Don't trade for more of it... Trade for a guy like Hopkins, or if you can't get him... Keenan or Cooks.

Time to consolidate value. Get 5 REALLY good starters between RB and WR. I think you already have 3 all at RB. Try and move Sony and Davis/Golladay/Godwin for a great WR. You're already set at QB with Mahomes and TE isnt bad at all

AresGodOWar
Legend
Legend

Postby AresGodOWar » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:43 pm

Jigga94 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:38 pm
AresGodOWar wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:44 am
Jigga94 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:33 am Basically 1.04, Sutton and Moore for Mixon

It's 3 early to mid 1sts for Mixon, which is good... But none of it is proven. with the smaller starting requirements and them being more flexible, I'd easily stay with Mixon
What do you mean basically them for Mixon ? He is getting Washington and Rojo also , You wont get Rojo for less than a 2nd and Washington for less than a 1st from a owner , Add I'm sure a lot of people will pay a 1st for Washington.
Haha I've already sold my RoJo for a 2nd and we already had the Washington conversation. I know you are high on him but situation isn't everything...

All that said, we are talking about a late 1st added on to a bunch of potential in a deal for a top 10 RB who is still very young.

I said it was good value, because it is... In a rebuild I'm easily going with the package. OP isn't rebuilding and the lineups are small so all those pieces are just depth, while Mixon is a starter. Just my .02
idk I just think he is so loaded at RB that he can lose Mixon , And tbh I think he is kinda weak at WR even though he is young.. I would take the package and flip some of the pieces for a WR upgrade maybe..

Yeah if AB leaves and Pitt. don't add a WR I love Washington , Not just because his situation but because he was the best WR out of college last year and I would take him over any WR in this draft so I'm kinda saying he would be my 1.01 this year lol.

"IF" AB leaves I can see 80-1200-8 from him pretty easy as the WR2 with Ben. And that's around what I think Sutton does if Sanders leaves to. Plus Moore the #1 WR on Car. , pick 1.04 is always nice people give up a lot for them , Rojo a flier.

Edit- I said Washington would be my 1.01 , That's not totally true because his value isn't with the 1.01 , I would trade the 1.01 for Washington + if I had the 1.01.
Last edited by AresGodOWar on Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
(1) 12 Team, QB 1.5 PPRushingYard, TE 1.5 PPR
QB-J.Hurts, B.Mayfield, K.Murray
RB-A.Ekeler, S.Barkley, T.Pollard, D.Swift, Z.Moss, T.Chandler, J.Kelley
WR-D.Samuel, M.Pittman, M.Brown, J.Jeudy, J.Addison, R.Moore, S.Moore, KJ.Osborn, J.Tolbert
TE-M.Andrews, D.Waller

(2) 12 Team, 1 PPR
QB-J.Hurts, R.Wilson
RB-J.Mixon, A.Ekeler, I.Pacheco, A.Mattison, C.Akers, A.Gibson, I.Spiller
WR-T.Hill, M.Brown, C.Olave, DJ.Moore J.Jeudy, J.Hyatt
TE-D.Schultz, G.Everett, J.Ferguson

(3) 12 Team, .15 PPCarry, WR 1.25 PPR, TE 2 PPR
QB-L.Jackson, J.Dobbs, T.Lance
RB-J.Jacobs, S.Barkley, A.Mattison, M.Sanders, Z.White, T.Chandler
WR-C.Lamb, AJ.Brown, J.Jeudy, M.Pittman, J.Tolbert
TE-D.Waller, J.Smith, G.Everett

(4) 14 Team SF, .2 PPCarry, TE 1.65 PPR
QB-J.Allen, G.Smith, J.Dobbs
RB-C.McCaffery, J.Mixon, J.Jacobs, Jav.Williams, C.Hubbard, S.Perine, C.Evans
WR-C.Godwin, J.Addison, C.Samuel, D.Parker
TE-D.Schultz, J.Ferguson

Teams 5-8 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=36583
Teams 9-12 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=26151
Teams 13-16 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=42194
Team 17 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=31326

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:45 pm

Jigga94 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:38 pm
AresGodOWar wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:44 am
Jigga94 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:33 am Basically 1.04, Sutton and Moore for Mixon

It's 3 early to mid 1sts for Mixon, which is good... But none of it is proven. with the smaller starting requirements and them being more flexible, I'd easily stay with Mixon
What do you mean basically them for Mixon ? He is getting Washington and Rojo also , You wont get Rojo for less than a 2nd and Washington for less than a 1st from a owner , Add I'm sure a lot of people will pay a 1st for Washington.
Haha I've already sold my RoJo for a 2nd and we already had the Washington conversation. I know you are high on him but situation isn't everything...

All that said, we are talking about a late 1st added on to a bunch of potential in a deal for a top 10 RB who is still very young.

I said it was good value, because it is... In a rebuild I'm easily going with the package. OP isn't rebuilding and the lineups are small so all those pieces are just depth, while Mixon is a starter. Just my .02

This is ultimately were I settled...there are a lot of potential big names in the deal coming back to me, but in the end, Mixon is in a class well above all the players involved. Mixon was a top 10 RB this year, is a legitimate 3 down back and he is still learning the game and could get better and better. It's a very tempting deal but Mixon is a known commodity at this point with RB security in leagues being real.

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:11 am

The other owner is staying strong to Kamara in the deal. He now offered D. Freeman, Sutton, DJ Moore, Washington and Jones II. Still not sure it's a great deal, but thoughts?

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:41 am

Decent offer, but I'm not accepting that for either. You already have a bunch of WRs like Sutton and Moore in Davis and Golladay, so get a real stud instead of a bunch of unproven pieces.