DWill

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
AresGodOWar
Legend
Legend

DWill

Postby AresGodOWar » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:02 pm

What do we think of him , I mean the way he is playing does he start next year ? KC signed him for 2 more years and even though I don't think he is good that he is a product of that offence , He has been really good there.. Does KC stay cheap resign Ware and just roll with them two next year ?

Even Ware played really good after Hunt goes booted , He avg. almost 5ypc I kinda think KC signs him cheap cheap and lets them two split touches.
(1) 12 Team, QB 1.5 PPRushingYard, TE 1.5 PPR
QB-J.Hurts, B.Mayfield, K.Murray
RB-A.Ekeler, S.Barkley, T.Pollard, D.Swift, Z.Moss, T.Chandler, J.Kelley
WR-D.Samuel, M.Pittman, M.Brown, J.Jeudy, J.Addison, R.Moore, S.Moore, KJ.Osborn, J.Tolbert
TE-M.Andrews, D.Waller

(2) 12 Team, 1 PPR
QB-J.Hurts, R.Wilson
RB-J.Mixon, A.Ekeler, I.Pacheco, A.Mattison, C.Akers, A.Gibson, I.Spiller
WR-T.Hill, M.Brown, C.Olave, DJ.Moore J.Jeudy, J.Hyatt
TE-D.Schultz, G.Everett, J.Ferguson

(3) 12 Team, .15 PPCarry, WR 1.25 PPR, TE 2 PPR
QB-L.Jackson, J.Dobbs, T.Lance
RB-J.Jacobs, S.Barkley, A.Mattison, M.Sanders, Z.White, T.Chandler
WR-C.Lamb, AJ.Brown, J.Jeudy, M.Pittman, J.Tolbert
TE-D.Waller, J.Smith, G.Everett

(4) 14 Team SF, .2 PPCarry, TE 1.65 PPR
QB-J.Allen, G.Smith, J.Dobbs
RB-C.McCaffery, J.Mixon, J.Jacobs, Jav.Williams, C.Hubbard, S.Perine, C.Evans
WR-C.Godwin, J.Addison, C.Samuel, D.Parker
TE-D.Schultz, J.Ferguson

Teams 5-8 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=36583
Teams 9-12 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=26151
Teams 13-16 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=42194
Team 17 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=31326

Blumpy
Starter
Starter

Re: DWill

Postby Blumpy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:38 pm

Volatile stock. If I owned him, would be looking for a first but doubt anyone would give that.
His stock could plummet if they sign/draft a rb or soar higher if they do nothing

I'd still sell if they don't add much. KC has shown they are willing to replace RBs

I got him for nothing so if that is your investment then take that into consideration
Dynasty 10 Team Full PPR SF (Team BlowItUp)1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/1 Flex/1 Superflex
QB-Allen, Herbert, Burrow
RB- Breece, Gibbs, Bijan, Kyren
WR-Chase, AJB, Ceedee, Diggs
TE- Andrews

Dynasty 14 Team 1/2 PPR (Team Punt) 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/2Flex
QB Burrow, Watson
RB- Bijan and garbage
WR- Rice,Higgins, C. Watson, garbage
TE- McBride

AresGodOWar
Legend
Legend

Postby AresGodOWar » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:43 pm

Blumpy wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:38 pm Volatile stock. If I owned him, would be looking for a first but doubt anyone would give that.
His stock could plummet if they sign/draft a rb or soar higher if they do nothing

I'd still sell if they don't add much. KC has shown they are willing to replace RBs

I got him for nothing so if that is your investment then take that into consideration
Do you think KC signs Ware cheap and they maybe split the carries with DWill getting most of the passing downs.. OR do they let Ware walk and roll with the 2 DWills ?

It's a really tough call Ware ran really good and if they can resign him cheap to go with DWills idk why they would go after a RB early in the draft or sign a big time FA.
WR-D.Samuel, M.Pittman, M.Brown, J.Jeudy, J.Addison, R.Moore, S.Moore, KJ.Osborn, J.Tolbert
TE-M.Andrews, D.Waller

(2) 12 Team, 1 PPR
QB-J.Hurts, R.Wilson

TE-D.Schultz, J.Ferguson

TB3falcons
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby TB3falcons » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:59 pm

Was just offered a 2020 1st, likely late, and a mid 2nd for this year. I just won the 'ship and my potential trade partner was runner up. Do I want to possibly hand him a RB1 or gamble for a major coup if the Chiefs add a RB and replace DWill?
16 Team PPR(.5 for RBs)/RetY/Balanced IDP League (QB,RB,2WR,TE,4FLX,PK,PN,DT,2DE,3LB,2CB,2S,1DFLX) 2018 & 2019 LC
QB- Mahomes, Ryan
RB- Gordon, Ingram, Swift, Gore, Hyde, Ogunbowale
WR- Hopkins, KAllen, Lockett, Golladay, Fitz, Edelman, MJones, Crowder, Cobb, Claypool, AGG, Miller (CHI), Humphries, Conley, David Moore, Demarcus Robinson, Gordon :boohoo:
TE- Olsen, Ian Thomas, Njoku
PK- Butker
PN- Cooke
DT- CJones, Ogunjobi, Kinlaw
DE- Hunter, DLaw, Young, Anderson, Turay
LB- Littleton, Mosley, D. Davis, Schobert, Bush, AJ Johnson, Walker, Evans, Burgess
CB- C Davis, Ward, Murphy-Bunting
S- JJ3, Walker, Williams, Rapp, Parks

Taxi: Oliver, Laird, Collier, Cominsky, Phillips, JAXWilliams, Harris, Willis

AresGodOWar
Legend
Legend

Postby AresGodOWar » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:13 pm

TB3falcons wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:59 pm Was just offered a 2020 1st, likely late, and a mid 2nd for this year. I just won the 'ship and my potential trade partner was runner up. Do I want to possibly hand him a RB1 or gamble for a major coup if the Chiefs add a RB and replace DWill?
That's what I mean how do you value someone like him thats always been bad , KC just resigned him so they have some faith in him , BUT do they have enough faith to not go after a RB early or sign a FA is the question ?

If you wait and they do bring in someone good his value dies in a fire , If you wait and they don't bring in someone his value skyrockets to someone like a top 5 RB.
TE-M.Andrews, D.Waller

(2) 12 Team, 1 PPR
QB-J.Hurts, R.Wilson

TE-D.Schultz, J.Ferguson

TB3falcons
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby TB3falcons » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:14 pm

AresGodOWar wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:13 pm
TB3falcons wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:59 pm Was just offered a 2020 1st, likely late, and a mid 2nd for this year. I just won the 'ship and my potential trade partner was runner up. Do I want to possibly hand him a RB1 or gamble for a major coup if the Chiefs add a RB and replace DWill?
That's what I mean how do you value someone like him thats always been bad , KC just resigned him so they have some faith in him , BUT do they have enough faith to not go after a RB early or sign a FA is the question ?

If you wait and they do bring in someone good his value dies in a fire , If you wait and they don't bring in someone his value skyrockets to someone like a top 5 RB.
I agree 100%, my conundrum right now...
16 Team PPR(.5 for RBs)/RetY/Balanced IDP League (QB,RB,2WR,TE,4FLX,PK,PN,DT,2DE,3LB,2CB,2S,1DFLX) 2018 & 2019 LC
QB- Mahomes, Ryan
WR- Hopkins, KAllen, Lockett, Golladay, Fitz, Edelman, MJones, Crowder, Cobb, Claypool, AGG, Miller (CHI), Humphries, Conley, David Moore, Demarcus Robinson, Gordon :boohoo:
PK- Butker
PN- Cooke
LB- Littleton, Mosley, D. Davis, Schobert, Bush, AJ Johnson, Walker, Evans, Burgess

bigbuck22
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby bigbuck22 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:22 pm

TB3falcons wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:14 pm

The 2020 draft is likely to be loaded at RB. Even if it's a late 1st, it's adding big value/potential to your repertoire... even though it's down the line. It could help you by directly adding a player or by packaging it next offseason. Plus, Williams is no sure thing, nor is your competitor's likelihood to get back to the championship. It's my belief that you should almost always take the best value in dynasty unless it's your core... which Williams likely is not.

TB3falcons
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby TB3falcons » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:49 pm

bigbuck22 wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:22 pm
TB3falcons wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:14 pm

The 2020 draft is likely to be loaded at RB. Even if it's a late 1st, it's adding big value/potential to your repertoire... even though it's down the line. It could help you by directly adding a player or by packaging it next offseason. Plus, Williams is no sure thing, nor is your competitor's likelihood to get back to the championship. It's my belief that you should almost always take the best value in dynasty unless it's your core... which Williams likely is not.
You're right, took the deal. I was inclined to take it- but man if Williams is given this role next year he'll be a top 5 RB for fantasy.
QB- Mahomes, Ryan
PK- Butker
PN- Cooke

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:15 pm

If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.