2QB Jimmy G and Pettis for JuJu

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

Jimmy G and Pettis for JuJu

Jimmy G and Pettis
70%
JuJu
30%

Total votes: 30

vixen
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: 2QB Jimmy G and Pettis for JuJu

Postby vixen » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:05 pm

Dalton is the least valuable WR on his roster...he would be the first i would trade...but because of his injury, his value is lower...
to be honest, i forgot his injury was only a thumb...but i would send him away for one of those WRs +...
you could aim higher, but i don't think anyone is biting on him right now...so if the OP is impatient, he will have to expect to sell low
if not impatient, he could move him later for more
team 1 -start QB RB 2WR TE 2RB/WR 1WR/TE
qbs=5pt tds wr/te=1 ppr rbs=.5ppr all get .25ppc
Watson, Brady, Mills
Ekeler, Hunt, Carson/Penny, DForeman, Mitchell, CPat, Kyren, Ford, KHarris
Cooper, sutton, Chase, Shepard, Atwell, Schwartz, Wan'Dale, Austin III
Gesicki, Engram, Hooper, Woods
team 2 -start QB 2RB 3WR TE 2Flex K D
Cousins, Stafford
DH JT, Ekeler, Kylin Hill, Herbert, KHarris, Chandler
Hopkins, Diggs, Adams, Godwin, McLaurin, Callaway, DPJ, Robby Anderson, Schwartz, Pierce, Wan'Dale, Doubs
Kelce, Andrews, Jacob Harris

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: 2QB Jimmy G and Pettis for JuJu

Postby Titans95 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:24 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:06 am
vixen wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:57 pm i would gladly send Dalton for Cain or Washington..but Dalton is out, so he doesn't help contending teams
i would also sell for any 2nd round pick
with your QBs, you can afford to sell Dalton "low", but because of the injury, i don't know what his value is currently

good luck
Why? Neither of them have done anything, Dalton is at least serviceable. In a 2 QB, no way I part with Dalton for either of those lottery tickets.
Agreed. Dalton doesn't look like he's going anywhere in Cincinnati and has been a top 20 QB for quite a while. That's an ELITE QB3 for a team that would feel very comfortable if one of their top 2 QB's go down. Also in a 2 QB league Qb's are even more valuable that SF so this is easily JG. Look what Nick Mullens is doing this year. Kyle Shanahan is a QB whisperer, wait until 2019 when JG has all his weapons back + some I'm sure they are going to add and he'll be a top 10 Qb. I ove Juju but a top 10 Qb is worth twice as much as a top 10 WR in 2qb format.