Kupp++ for MT

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Kupp++ for MT

Postby Titans95 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:16 am

I'm currently the 2 seed but my team is limping into the playoffs which start week 13. This is a 10 team ppr league that started this year.

The MT owner's team is in 3rd to last and needs to do a major rebuild and has said he's interested in acquiring picks. Was thinking of offering him Mckinnon + Kupp + 2019 1st for MT. Is this light? He's new to dynasty so I'm expecting him to over value rookie picks.

I think this is a no brainer for my team this year and really doesn't hurt too bad for the future either, team and starting requirements are below.

QB/RB/RB/Wr/Wr/Flex/Flex/TE/Defense

QB: Big Ben, Winston, Baker
RB: Kareem, Mixon, Kerryon, RoJo, Guice, Mckinnon, Ekeler, Rex Burkhead
WR: Dhop, Kupp, Arob, Corey Davis, M. Williams, Antonio Callaway, MVS, Josh Reynolds, Dede Westbrook, Keelan Cole
TE: Engram, HH, Ebron

bills2
Captain
Captain

Re: Kupp++ for MT

Postby bills2 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:19 am

Very light IMO. I wouldn't want Mckinnon. I'd want to pick from Kerryon, Guice and maybe Mixon. Thomas is going crazy this year.

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 am

I think that's way too light. McKinnon doesn't do a whole lot for me and Kupp and a late 1st are not close at all for a top 5 WR. You'd probably have to swap McKinnon with Kerryon and maybe even add another pick or someone with decent value.

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:22 am

thats an offer you prob shouldnt send if you know the guy is new and not up on values and you dont wanna be a bad guy lol.

but if you just wanna win and let him learn his own lessons do it for sure
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Titans95 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:27 am

I know its light and I'd be willing to move Guice or Kerryon instead but just wanted to see if this was a decent starting point and see where it went? This same owner drafted McKinnon in the mid 2nd of our redraft league so I know he was pretty high on him to start the year.

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Titans95 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:03 am

Update: Offered it and got a reply saying its very interesting and he'll think about it. So I didn't offend thankfully lol I'm expecting him to come back with wanting Guice if I had to guess.

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:15 am

Titans95 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:03 am Update: Offered it and got a reply saying its very interesting and he'll think about it. So I didn't offend thankfully lol I'm expecting him to come back with wanting Guice if I had to guess.
Lol that's good. Throw in a sweetner to get the deal done now before he comes asking for Guice.

vixen
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby vixen » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:19 am

it is not the worst trade i have seen offered to a new guy...Kupp is quite good (will never be MT, but holds a decent amount of value)
if you have to replace mckinnon with guice or kerryon, i would still make the trade....but i would probably try to add RoJo and Callaway to the offer and see where that takes it...if his team is bad, he probably has droppable players
good luck
team 1 -start QB RB 2WR TE 2RB/WR 1WR/TE
qbs=5pt tds wr/te=1 ppr rbs=.5ppr all get .25ppc
Watson, Brady, Mills
Ekeler, Hunt, Carson/Penny, DForeman, Mitchell, CPat, Kyren, Ford, KHarris
Cooper, sutton, Chase, Shepard, Atwell, Schwartz, Wan'Dale, Austin III
Gesicki, Engram, Hooper, Woods
team 2 -start QB 2RB 3WR TE 2Flex K D
Cousins, Stafford
DH JT, Ekeler, Kylin Hill, Herbert, KHarris, Chandler
Hopkins, Diggs, Adams, Godwin, McLaurin, Callaway, DPJ, Robby Anderson, Schwartz, Pierce, Wan'Dale, Doubs
Kelce, Andrews, Jacob Harris

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Titans95 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:22 am

Goddard wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:15 am
Titans95 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:03 am Update: Offered it and got a reply saying its very interesting and he'll think about it. So I didn't offend thankfully lol I'm expecting him to come back with wanting Guice if I had to guess.
Lol that's good. Throw in a sweetner to get the deal done now before he comes asking for Guice.
I added a 2nd when I initially offered it. who should I throw in? MVS? I'd be thrilled to throw in RoJo but I doubt he sees any value at all in him.

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Titans95 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:25 am

vixen wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:19 am it is not the worst trade i have seen offered to a new guy...Kupp is quite good (will never be MT, but holds a decent amount of value)
if you have to replace mckinnon with guice or kerryon, i would still make the trade....but i would probably try to add RoJo and Callaway to the offer and see where that takes it...if his team is bad, he probably has droppable players
good luck
I'm loving Guice's outlook when I'm seeing AP do damage for the Redskins but I think Kerryon has done enough for me to put him ahead of Guice and he also slots in as a nice flex for the playoffs this year so it's hard to lose Kerryon in this trade lol but I'd still be tempted to just accept it.

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:25 am

Titans95 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:22 am
I added a 2nd when I initially offered it. who should I throw in? MVS? I'd be thrilled to throw in RoJo but I doubt he sees any value at all in him.
MVS is a hot name right now, so that might get him to pull the trigger.

vixen
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby vixen » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:26 am

Goddard wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:25 am
Titans95 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:22 am

MVS is a hot name right now, so that might get him to pull the trigger.
good advice

and i agree, you should sweeten the deal before he sends a counter
team 1 -start QB RB 2WR TE 2RB/WR 1WR/TE
qbs=5pt tds wr/te=1 ppr rbs=.5ppr all get .25ppc
Watson, Brady, Mills
Ekeler, Hunt, Carson/Penny, DForeman, Mitchell, CPat, Kyren, Ford, KHarris
Cooper, sutton, Chase, Shepard, Atwell, Schwartz, Wan'Dale, Austin III
Gesicki, Engram, Hooper, Woods
team 2 -start QB 2RB 3WR TE 2Flex K D
Cousins, Stafford
DH JT, Ekeler, Kylin Hill, Herbert, KHarris, Chandler
Hopkins, Diggs, Adams, Godwin, McLaurin, Callaway, DPJ, Robby Anderson, Schwartz, Pierce, Wan'Dale, Doubs
Kelce, Andrews, Jacob Harris