Help me target Davante or Juju - trade deadline tonight!

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

Is A. Robinson + D. Goedert + A. Colllins + 2019 1st reasonable offer for Davante or Juju?

Yes
40%
No
60%

Total votes: 15

Avery
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Help me target Davante or Juju - trade deadline tonight!

Postby Avery » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:17 am

Team 2 below.

I'm making a bit of a run and want another WR to improve my chances. I (just about) had a deal for Sanders but was sniped. Now I'm talking to two owners and going big looking at Davante or Juju. Both teams are looking out of it and have many needs.

I see them as just about the same price - Davante is producing better but Juju is 4 years younger.

I know I'll need to make a big offer to get them and thinking about offering:
A. Robinson, D. Goedert, A. Collins + 2019 1st

I think Robinson and Goedert are both worth 1st round picks and Collins is worth a 2nd so the offer amounts to 3 x 1st rounders and 1 x 2nd rounder.

I know this isn't a "blow you away" offer but it is strong enough to be in the conversation?

All opinions appreciated and welcome! :thumbup:
Team 1: Dynasty/Contract Team: 12 Team, PPR, QB,1 RB, 2WR, 2 Flex WR/RB, TE (Premium TE scoring: 1.25X receiving yards points)
QB – J. Hurts, A Richardson (R-IR))
RB – Javonte Williams, K. Walker III,J. Hill, J. Ford, K. Miller (R), J.K. Dobbins (IR), K. Hebert (IR)
WR – J. Chase, C. Lamb, K. Allen, T. Burks, DJ Chark, P. Nakua (R)
TE – D. Waller, C. Okonkwo, L. Thomas, J. Ferguson

Team 2: Dynasty Team: 12 Team, 0.5 PPR, QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex WR/RB/TE (Premium TE scoring: 1.5X receiving yards points)
QB - A. Rodgers, L. Jackson
RB - B. Hall, S. Barkley, A. Kamara, E. Mitchell, J. Mason, Z. White, K. Miller (R), T. Spears (R)
WR - T. Hill, D. Adams, C. Watson, M. Brown, R. Rice (R)
TE - D. Waller, G. Kittle, J. Ferguson

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Help me target Davante or Juju - trade deadline tonight!

Postby Jigga94 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:22 am

Worth a shot for either. I wouldnt get your hopes up though

killer_of_giants
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby killer_of_giants » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:24 am

I don't see Goedert as a 1st (certainly I wouldn't even think about giving away one to get him), Robinson's stock is very low at the moment and Collins is a marginal addition.

not nearly good enough I'm afraid. I'd want DJ, a 1st and something else to give away Adams or Juju.

but you can always try and start a negotiation...

Avery
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Avery » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:24 am

Jigga94 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:22 am Worth a shot for either. I wouldnt get your hopes up though
Thanks for chiming in! :thumbup:

So it seems your saying I'm in the range of "not an insulting offer but probably not going to happen"?
Team 1: Dynasty/Contract Team: 12 Team, PPR, QB,1 RB, 2WR, 2 Flex WR/RB, TE (Premium TE scoring: 1.25X receiving yards points)
RB – Javonte Williams, K. Walker III,J. Hill, J. Ford, K. Miller (R), J.K. Dobbins (IR), K. Hebert (IR)

Team 2: Dynasty Team: 12 Team, 0.5 PPR, QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex WR/RB/TE (Premium TE scoring: 1.5X receiving yards points)
RB - B. Hall, S. Barkley, A. Kamara, E. Mitchell, J. Mason, Z. White, K. Miller (R), T. Spears (R)

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:27 am

Avery wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:24 am
Jigga94 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:22 am Worth a shot for either. I wouldnt get your hopes up though

So it seems your saying I'm in the range of "not an insulting offer but probably not going to happen"?
Right, like depending on values maybe he likes some of those names or overvalued picks. But if hes rebuilding, I dont think Arob or Collins are of use at all

Avery
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Avery » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:28 am

killer_of_giants wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:24 am I don't see Goedert as a 1st (certainly I wouldn't even think about giving away one to get him), Robinson's stock is very low at the moment and Collins is a marginal addition.

not nearly good enough I'm afraid. I'd want DJ, a 1st and something else to give away Adams or Juju.

but you can always try and start a negotiation...
Gotcha and thanks!

Goedert was the 2.06 (and he wasn't making it past 2.07) and I think his value is up since then as we have seen he can play in the NFL (although he is blocked by Ertz at the moment) so maybe a "low 1st" seems right to be there.

Robinson is tricky. DLF has him top 20 dynasty WR and he is still young but people's memories are short and I agree that his perceived value is low right now so you are right that he probably should be a hold.

I added Collins as he would be the top RB on either of their teams and selling them getting a better pick as we play a "toilet bowl" with the teams that didn't make the playoffs for the top pick.

Avery
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Avery » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:29 am

Jigga94 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:27 am
Avery wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:24 am

Right, like depending on values maybe he likes some of those names or overvalued picks. But if hes rebuilding, I dont think Arob or Collins are of use at all
Interesting...

I thought Robinson, given his current injury yet still young age would only be of interest to a rebuilding team.

BelichekYourSelf
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby BelichekYourSelf » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:36 am

I wouldn't counter if offered that for my Adams. Dude is a top 5 WR for the next few years. Gunna need more than a WR3, a backup TE and a low end RB2 and a 1st.

If you're serious start out with Robinson, Guice, 2019 1st and 2020 1st.

I paid 5 1sts and 3 2nds for Adams and Derrick Henry at the beginning of the year. And Adams is worth more now than he was then.
12 Team. Roster 22, 4 TS. PPR, TE Prem (1.75). Start 1 QB, 5 flex (2 RB Max), 1 Def, 1 K
QB P. Mahomes, J. Goff, B Zappe (TS)
RB S. Barkley, N. Chubb, R. Stevenson, T. Pollard, J. Cook, K. Herbert, A. Mattison, E. Mitchell
WR AJ Brown, DK Metcalf, C. Kupp, A. Cooper, D. Hopkins, DJ Moore, B. Aiyuk, R. Doubs, K. Boutte (TS), C. Tillman (TS), M. Wilson (TS)
TE M. Andrews
Def Patriots, Ravens

killer_of_giants
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby killer_of_giants » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:46 am

Avery wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:28 amGoedert was the 2.06 (and he wasn't making it past 2.07) and I think his value is up since then as we have seen he can play in the NFL (although he is blocked by Ertz at the moment) so maybe a "low 1st" seems right to be there.

Robinson is tricky. DLF has him top 20 dynasty WR and he is still young but people's memories are short and I agree that his perceived value is low right now so you are right that he probably should be a hold.
I disagree on Goedert, he can play, but won't if Ertz is in front of him. but again is a matter of opinion.

Robinson is still the top target in a developing young offense, and he's a very good player. his value is at its lowest so not much point dealing him away (unless you find someone who likes him and is naive enough to let you know...).

Avery
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Avery » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:48 am

killer_of_giants wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:46 am
Avery wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:28 amGoedert was the 2.06 (and he wasn't making it past 2.07) and I think his value is up since then as we have seen he can play in the NFL (although he is blocked by Ertz at the moment) so maybe a "low 1st" seems right to be there.

I disagree on Goedert, he can play, but won't if Ertz is in front of him. but again is a matter of opinion.

Robinson is still the top target in a developing young offense, and he's a very good player. his value is at its lowest so not much point dealing him away (unless you find someone who likes him and is naive enough to let you know...).
Getting some replies on Robinson from "He is frustrating to own" to "he sucks". There is a strong recency bias so he is clearly a hold. I'll clearly need to go in another direction to try to make this happen.

Thanks!

FantasyFoosball
Legend
Legend

Postby FantasyFoosball » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:49 am

For context, I traded ARob and Alex Collins for Keenan Allen a couple weeks ago.

I don't mind those two and a first for Adams. I think that's fine.

JuJu isn't even the best WR on his team, they are giving Connor a lot of touches, and AB isn't going anywhere. That's too much for him.
Team One:
10 Team Salary Cap League w/ IDP - Est. 2018
2018: Champions!
2019: Champions!!
2020: 2nd Place
2021: Loss in Semis
2022: Champions!!!
.5 PPR/$200 budget
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/TE, 1 K, 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB, 3 DL/LB/DB

QB - Mahomes
RB - CMC, White, Sanders, Herbert, Foreman, McKinnon
WR - Diggs, Ridley, Godwin, KJ Osborn, Woods, Claypool, Campbell
TE - Kittle, Goedert, Gesicki
K - Bass
DL - Reddick, Jones, M. Sweat
LB - R. Smith, Wagner, Leonard, White, Perryman, Cashman
DB - Byard, Bell, Hobbs, Jenkins

2024: 3rd

Team Two:
DLF Advice Forum League
14 Team PPR SF/TE Premium (2PPR)
2020: 4th Place
2021: 2nd Place
1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1SF, 2Flex
QB - Allen, Carr, Mayfield, Trask, Zappe
RB - Harris, Gibson, Herbert, K. Miller, C. Brown
WR - MT, G. Davis, Bourne, Skyy Moore, Reynolds, Shakir, A.T. Perry, C. Moore, Hinton
TE - Kittle, Andrews, Woods

2024: 1, 2, 3, 4

Johnny Canuck
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Johnny Canuck » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:50 am

I doubt it fetches either of them.

Maybe you can get Juju....maybe (but I highly doubt it), but there isn't a snowballs chance in hell you get Adams.

Agree with whoever said try "Robinson, Guice, 2019 1st and 2020 1st"...that's the minimum I'd need, and I prob wouldn't take that for my share of Adams if I was a competing team.

In FF if you're trying to buy a dollar bill, you can't just trade four quarters. You have to overpay with the pieces to get the solo starter.

Even in real life football this is obvs. Would you rather have one Todd Gurley, or a RBBC of Lindsay/Freeman/Booker? the concept is the same. If you want the singular starter you need to pay up.

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:13 am

Make the offers and see what happens. If anything, swap out Goedert and Collins (or just Collins) and add Mack.

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:29 pm

BelichekYourSelf wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:36 am I wouldn't counter if offered that for my Adams. Dude is a top 5 WR for the next few years. Gunna need more than a WR3, a backup TE and a low end RB2 and a 1st.

If you're serious start out with Robinson, Guice, 2019 1st and 2020 1st.

I paid 5 1sts and 3 2nds for Adams and Derrick Henry at the beginning of the year. And Adams is worth more now than he was then.
i think everything about this is absurd haha. but we all have our own valuations and strategies!
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp

metalmat
Starter
Starter

Postby metalmat » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:44 pm

I would target Adams but you will need more juice. ARob and Collins are both going downhill in value and Goedert is still the backup to Ertz.
14 Tm ppr (rebuilding)
QB Wentz, Carr, MacJ
RB Mixon, Ty'son, Gaskin, McKinnon, Coleman, David Johnson, Freeman, Darrel Williams, J.Patrick, Ahmed, Dobbins, Hasty
WR Hopkins, T.Patrick, E.Moore
TE Jarwin, Ertz, Knox, Tremble
Picks: 22 (1,1,1,2,2,3) 23 (1,1,1,2,2,3)

12 Tm .5 ppr
QB Stafford, Hurts, MacJ, KMond
RB Zeke, Fournette, White, Mostert, Coleman, Pollard, Dallas, Perine, B.Scott, Nwangwu, Hawkins
WR Amari, Tyreek, KA, Chark, Renfrow, Agholor, Patterson
TE Fant, Knox, Doyle, Allie-Cox

12 Tm SF, TE+, ppr
QB Ryan, Winston, Mills, Minshew, Tua
RB Gordon, Carson, Harris, Hunt, Duke, D'Ernest, Dillon
WR Jefferson, Boyd, Ruggs, Davis, Parker, Hamler, Robby, Miller, E.Moore, Rodgers, Tre'Quan
TE Hooper, Conklin, Jarwin, Doyle, JuwanJ

14 Tm ppr
QB Stafford, Bridgewater, Fields
RB Hines, Harris, R.Jones, Murray, Freeman, J,Kelley, Hasty
WR Tyreek, C.Ridley, J.Chase, Aiyuk, Hardman, Renfrow, Campbell, Eskridge, Tre'quan
TE Kittle, Freiermuth, Kroft