FAAB pickup for tomorrow

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
squidvicious
Rookie
Rookie

FAAB pickup for tomorrow

Postby squidvicious » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:58 pm

Alluded to this in the post about deep stashes for next year. Bye issue with my WRs next week. Hopkins, Sanders and Crabtree all off. Starters will be Boyd and Landry. Usually flex two WR. Will most likely be using Valdes-Scantling (home to MIA). Picked up Jordy Nelson (at ARI) as a throw-in two weeks ago with the idea of playing him next week. He's been ineffective for three straight weeks, after three decent to very good weeks. I can drop him in tomorrow's FAAB run by league rule, as he did not start tonight. Game next week should be a close one with a playoff contender. My team is 2nd overall right now, and really want to hang on to the playoff bye spot.

Should I go after a WR that will be started, and then probably dropped the next week? Or, should I do a speculative add on one of the young players that may get opportunity this week? If I whiff there, can go back to the vet list in next week's FAAB. Players under consideration listed below. Can always flex an Eagles RB or Herndon if the WRs don't work out.

Guys that get on the field: Jakeem Grant (at GB), Moncrief or Chark (at INDY), Humphries (home to WASH), Bourne or Garcon (home to NYG), Samuel (at Pitt), Tajae Sharpe (home to NE), Kearse (home to BUFF), Zay Jones or Benjamin (at NYJ).

Speculative Kids: Brandon Powell, DET, Trey Quinn, WASH, DaeSean Hamilton, DEN (I have Sanders).

Will be only be bidding $1. Thanks for reading to the end. Please give me your thoughts on strategy and your top-3 adds.

Thanks and good luck.
Knuckles Kraken — FFPC #48. Est. 2018, Retired 2020
2018: 8-5. Champions
2019: 10-3. Best record. Champions
2020: 10-3. Best record. Most points. Champions

Kladno Mullet Overs — DFWC 63. Est. 2019
2019: 9-4. Best record. Most Points. Champions. 24th overall DFWC
2020: 11-2. Best record. Most Points. Champions. 35th overall DFWC

Verdun Shamcats — RV TF SF BB Dyno #71. Est. 2021