5-1 - 1st place contender - Make any trades or stand pat?

General discussion and team advice concerning Redraft & Keeper leagues.
smallyak49
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

5-1 - 1st place contender - Make any trades or stand pat?

Postby smallyak49 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:13 am

Hey

As you can see in my sig, my team is a superteam lol. Would you guys leave it alone as is, or try to shop Beckham since the Giants suck and between ELI being bad and them having no QB to replace him, beckham may take a dip from top 5 dynasty wr to top 10 or 15. I could be panicking early, but I feel like shopping Beckham might be a decent move. I already made a couple of trades to help build this superteam this year.
I had 3 first round picks and 2 2nds this past draft, due to trades last year. Here are the moves I made so far this year:

I gave up Davante Adams and a 1st round pick for Antonio Brown.
I gave up John Johnson and David Njoku for Corey Clement and Landon Collins.
I gave up Kerryon Johnson, Matt Breida, Evan Engram and a 2019 late 1st round pick for Gronk and Mark Ingram.

I was thinking of trying to shop any combo of Beckham, Howard, and/or Ingram to try and get a different stud such as Michel, Michael Thomas, Deandre Hopkins, Jarvis Landry, etc. Would any of you try to further change up my team, or do you like where it stands now.

My keepers or keeper options are stacked (see below), so I am mainly concerned with putting the best team out there to win this year's championship. Any advice or input would be awesome!!

Keepers:
QB - Rodgers or Wentz
RB - Zeke
WR - Beckham
DL - Bosa
LB - Wagner or Edmunds
DB - Neal or Collins
Off Flex - Brown or Gronk
Def Flex - Neal, Collins, Wagner, or Edmunds
Half PPR, 12 team Dynasty IDP league. 25 man rosters and each team keeps 8 players, so 17 rounds in our annual draft. This is the 5th year of the league, and I won the champs in 2016, runner up in 2017, and the other 2 years lost in 1st or 2nd round of playoffs. The keepers are as follows; qb, rb, wr, dl, db, lb, 1 offense flex (qb, rb, wr, te, or k), 1 defense flex (dl, db, or lb). We also get 1 IR spot, but the player has to be on the actual NFL IR or PUP lists to be eligible.
Here is my squad:
QB: Rodgers, Wentz
RB: Zeke, Mark Ingram, Corey Clement, Nick Chubb, Austin Ekeler
WR: Antonio Brown, Odell Beckham, Alshon Jeffrey, Mike Williams, TreQuan Smith
TE: Gronkowski, OJ Howard
K: Butker
DL: Joey Bosa, Akiem Hicks, Chandler Jones
LB: Bobby Wagner, Tremaine Edmunds, Avery Williamson, Leighton Vander Esch
DB: Bradley Mcdougald, Landon Collins, Justin Evans
IR: Keanu Neal