Bell or...

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
EAGLES
MVP
MVP

Bell or...

Postby EAGLES » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:23 am

I have an owner interested in Bell.

1st, does it make sense for my team to move Bell? My logic is to dilute Bell into another potential RB1 like Cook and pickup a solid WR to add to my already solid WR core.

2nd, what would you consider the difference between Bell and Cook is with his WRs? I almost had JuJu and Michel a couple of weeks ago, but he backed out. I think he wanted to see how Michel would be used and when he blew up, he didn’t want to move him after that. Now we are in talks again.

I feel like I’m getting ancy not knowing what Bell is going to do. So, I don’t want to rush and move him, but I also know my flex spots could use a boost. I’m currently in 6th place with a bad start to the season. So, I’m still in contention.

Thoughts? Stay put and see what happens next week with Bell or...?

1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 2Flex 1K 1DEF
12 Teams - 0.5 PPR

My Team:
QBs: Carr, Tannehill
WRs: Antonio, Evans, K. Allen, Enunwa, Jordy, R. Matthews, Taywan, Kirk®, TreQuan®, D. Moore
RBs: Bell, P. Lindsay®, Penny®, Guice (IR), A. Jones, J. White, Morris, Ekeler, McGuire (IR)
TEs: Doyle, Njoku, R. Seals-Jones
DEF: Texans, Saints
K: Bailey
2019: 2nd

His Team Notables:
Rodgers, Trubisky
Adams, JuJu, Golladay, Ridley
Michel, Cook, Yeldon, Lynch, Thompson, Murray
Rudolph
2019: 1st (mid-late), 2nd, 3rd

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Bell or...

Postby Goddard » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:44 am

Cook and Juju would be great, but I don't think you get that. You might be able to do Cook and Golladay or Ridley, but not sure it's worth moving Bell for that right now.

EAGLES
MVP
MVP

Postby EAGLES » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:00 am

Goddard wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:44 am Cook and Juju would be great, but I don't think you get that. You might be able to do Cook and Golladay or Ridley, but not sure it's worth moving Bell for that right now.
He offered Cook, Ridley and 2019 3rd last night. But I said no to that. I already have a promising rookie WR in Kirk. So, sounds like you agree with staying put if JuJu isn’t involved.

If I can convince him to do some type of Michel and Golladay deal, you think that’s a good return?

jenkins.math
All Pro
All Pro

Postby jenkins.math » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:15 am

Unless you truly believe you can win in the next 3 years with your roster, I would trade Bell. But don't just trade him for scraps.

If you're rebuilding, see if he will part with a 2020 first and Cook or Juju. Most owners don't look that far out and part with picks easier if they don't involve the very next draft. 2019 draft is weak. 2020 looks loaded right now, especially at RB.

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Titans95 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:40 am

EAGLES wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:00 am
Goddard wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:44 am Cook and Juju would be great, but I don't think you get that. You might be able to do Cook and Golladay or Ridley, but not sure it's worth moving Bell for that right now.
He offered Cook, Ridley and 2019 3rd last night. But I said no to that. I already have a promising rookie WR in Kirk. So, sounds like you agree with staying put if JuJu isn’t involved.

If I can convince him to do some type of Michel and Golladay deal, you think that’s a good return?
I like Michel a ton but I also think Cook is the better back and will prove it once he's healthy. There is obviously so trade off between immediate production of Michel and potential continuation of injury for Cook. For me I would not do this deal with Michel/Golladay but If I could get Cook/Golladay for Bell I don't think I'd spend too much time thinking about it before accepting.

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:44 am

EAGLES wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:00 am

I don't really see much of a gap between Cook and Michel. So if Cook and Golladay is a no, I'd do the same with Michel and Golladay.