Commissioner and i'm 0-6....

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Ravens5220
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Commissioner and i'm 0-6....

Postby Ravens5220 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:28 pm

Commissioner of both leagues in sig with a bunch of local friends. We started as an 8 team league and I've won 3/5 years. Was able to get the same group and add some to start a 12-man. I'm 0-6 in the 12 man(sig #2)!!! Usually I go WR heavy but decided on a different strategy, Levy was there at 4, and try something new. We did the start-up in the middle of August so no1 in my league anticipated levy being out for so long...Now i lost freeman (2nd round pick). Where do i take this team? I'm almost certain to have a top 3 pick.. and as of right now was thinking montgomery, metcalf b4 injury :/ , harmon, or JJAV.. but we're forever away for that.

Already did a trade the other week to help punt the season after 0-5:
Give: Drake, Anthony Miller
Got: Penny, Chubb

So feel i am able to move other rbs...
May be able to trade Bell and something small for D. Adams and C. Davis... any good? What other reciever's should i attempt to look at? Or any other players to help in 2019.. people are still feeling out the 12 man so i think draft picks are highly valued, was offered levy for a 1st (top 5)

PS. I can't even get a 2022 4th for Fitz, (joke but no1 wants him...yet)
Thanks
Last edited by Ravens5220 on Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team2- 12 team, PPR/IDP -- 29 roster
1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1FLEX --2DL, 2LB, 2DB, 1FLEX

QB- ARod, Carr
RB- CMC, JKD, Edmonds, Conner, Penny, D Williams (KC), Hubbard, Evans
WR- Kupp,Deebo, DJ Moore, AJB, Mooney, Sutton, N Collins, Q Watkins, Treadwell, Wesley, Hamler
TE- Andrews, H. Henry, Kmet
DL- Judon, Crosby, J Allen, Oweh
LB- J Brooks, E Jones, K Barnes
DB- V Bell, J Abram, J Holland
Picks- 8-12 range 1,2,3,4

badbuddah
Captain
Captain

Re: Commissioner and i'm 0-6....

Postby badbuddah » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:42 pm

Sounds like your league mates over value picks. It would be preferable to move a guy like Brees to a contender that needs a QB, and I see you are more set at RB than WR, but you do have young WRs which is nice. You might try to move Bell and one of your TE's or a pick for a front line WR if you want, but you are taking a risk that next season you can be carried by Penny/Chubb/Freeman. I'd try to potentially get another RB like a Hunt, or someone similar. Kamara/Gurley/Barkley are surely all out of range, but you should be able to get another back, maybe a Melvin Gordon.
12 Team UNLIMITED Keeper / 23 Roster 1.0-PPR: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB/TE, 1 K, 1 DEF 2 IR - 11th Year

QB: L. Jackson, J. Browning
RB: Aaron Jones, D'Ernest Johnson, E. Mitchell, Dalvin Cook, Jamaal Williams, Alexander Mattison, K. Miller, P. Taylor
WR: R. Doubs, G. Pickens, Christian Kirk, Juju, D. Hopkins, D. Wicks, K. Boutte
TE: Z. Ertz, C. Okonkwo, Trey McBride, Tucker Kraft
K: T. Bass, J. Moody
DEF: San Francisco

vixen
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: Commissioner and i'm 0-6....

Postby vixen » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:49 pm

it took me a while to figure out who Levy was...that is not a nickname i have heard before...
so, now that i know Levy is Bell...

was offered levy for a 1st (bottom half)--- i assume that you mean you were offered a late first for Bell (since Bell is listed on your roster)
i don't think i would be willing to sell Bell for a late 1st...i do, however like getting Adams and Corey Davis

PS. I can't even get a 2022 4th for Fitz,
no league should allow owners to trade picks that far out!
team 1 -start QB RB 2WR TE 2RB/WR 1WR/TE
qbs=5pt tds wr/te=1 ppr rbs=.5ppr all get .25ppc
Watson, Brady, Mills
Ekeler, Hunt, Carson/Penny, DForeman, Mitchell, CPat, Kyren, Ford, KHarris
Cooper, sutton, Chase, Shepard, Atwell, Schwartz, Wan'Dale, Austin III
Gesicki, Engram, Hooper, Woods
team 2 -start QB 2RB 3WR TE 2Flex K D
Cousins, Stafford
DH JT, Ekeler, Kylin Hill, Herbert, KHarris, Chandler
Hopkins, Diggs, Adams, Godwin, McLaurin, Callaway, DPJ, Robby Anderson, Schwartz, Pierce, Wan'Dale, Doubs
Kelce, Andrews, Jacob Harris