Brees' Value in a Superflex/2 QB

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
bearsfan34
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Brees' Value in a Superflex/2 QB

Postby bearsfan34 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:08 am

I've had some recent inquiries about an asking price on Drew Brees in a superflex league. What would people think his value would be to a contender? Would a WR in the WR25-WR35 range on DLF's rankings (names like Godwin, Sutton, Fuller, Moore, Tate, Woods, Mike Williams, Marvin Jones) and a late 1st be a reasonable price? Too high? Too low? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

dblj1199
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Brees' Value in a Superflex/2 QB

Postby dblj1199 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:16 am

All depends on your roster, if your rebuilding I’d put him up for the highest bidder and sell the fact he can help them win a championship in the next year or two. Depending on your roster, the team your trading with would depend on the return for you.
2015, 2017, 2022 Champ.
10 team, 6 pt all td, ppr, 1.5 te ppr. 30 man roster QB, SF, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, Flex (r/w/t), K, 3 IDP

Qb- Mahomes, Prudy, Baker
RB- S Barkley, Pollard, B Hall, K Herbert, D Foreman, R Johnson, Zeke, J Robinson, Z White, J Wilson(i.r.), J McKinnon, J Mason, J Hill
WR- J Jefferson, Deebo, DJ Moore, OBJ, S Moore, J Jennings, C Austin, Trey Palmer
TE- Andrews, Higbee, Dulchich, Ferguson, D Washington
IDP(3)- P Queen,D Perryman, J Jewell, J Campbell, N Dean (i.r.)
K- E McPherson, Butker

draft picks
2024- 2, 4, 5
2025- 3, 3, 4, 5

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:11 pm

I traded him for K. Drake in the offseason. Looks like a terrible trade now but I was able to flip Drake for... D. Freeman... crap

I still think I sold a little low but I thought going into the season, he would retire after the year. Not sure that is the case now but I was also set at QB with Luck Mahomes and Baker so I gambled it for the RB.

Hopefully that context can help your decision. A WR and 1st would be good value

bearsfan34
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby bearsfan34 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:29 am

Jigga94 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:11 pm I traded him for K. Drake in the offseason. Looks like a terrible trade now but I was able to flip Drake for... D. Freeman... crap

I still think I sold a little low but I thought going into the season, he would retire after the year. Not sure that is the case now but I was also set at QB with Luck Mahomes and Baker so I gambled it for the RB.

Hopefully that context can help your decision. A WR and 1st would be good value
That definitely helps. I also have Mahomes along with 2 other solid QB options and am weak at WR which is why I'm looking at this. If I could get a WR like Hilton, Godwin, Kupp or Woods (all of which would be easy starters in my lineup right now) and a 1st I've gotta definitely consider it.