Rebuild or Keeps my studs and hope for best.

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Seattle
Role Player
Role Player

Rebuild or Keeps my studs and hope for best.

Postby Seattle » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:54 am

Bortles, Blake JAC QB,Goff, Jared LAR QB,Tannehill, Ryan MIA QB (Q)

Allen, Javorius BAL RB, Booker, Devontae DEN RB, Freeman, Royce DEN RB (R) , Gore, Frank MIA RB,Mack, Marlon IND RB,Stewart, Jonathan NYG RB (I)

Allen, Keenan LAC WR,Anderson, Robby NYJ WR, Conley, Chris KCC WR, Grant, Jakeem MIA WR, Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR, Parker, DeVante MIA WR Patterson, Cordarrelle NEP WR
Wilson, Albert MIA WR

Cook, Jared OAK TE,Dissly, Will SEA TE (R) (I),Kelce, Travis KCC TE,McDonald, Vance PIT TE

Crosby, Mason GBP PK,Prater, Matt DET PK

Falcons, Atlanta ATL Def

Injured Reserve
Hill, Jeremy NEP RB (I),McKinnon, Jerick SFO RB (I),McKissic, J.D. SEA RB (I),Rogers, Eli PIT WR (I)

Taxi Squad
Ballage, Kalen MIA RB (R)
Kelly, John LAR RB (R)
Samuels, Jaylen PIT RB (R)
Pettis, Dante SFO WR (R) (Q)

My team above. I am 1 and 5 this year and I don't see me winning many more games this year. Should I move my Key guys for rookie picks or keep them and rebuild around them. I see only 3 guys worth keeping as studs and another 4 or 5 guys as prospects with up side.

I have a few offers at me for Hopkins and Allen both involve multi 1st round picks.
What to do with this team?

Scoring is ppr league.
To many leagues to put all teams on here.

Just a big thanks and DLF rules

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Rebuild or Keeps my studs and hope for best.

Postby Titans95 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:00 am

Don't trade Hopkins for 1sts unless you are getting a top 10 young WR back + a bunch of 1sts. As for KA I would consider it. You have absolutely zero pieces to move except KA/Kelce if you ask me....I'd like to move Kelce for one of Njoku/OJ Howard/Engram + 1st or a solid WR prospect to a contender. if you can get a guy like Juju+ for KA I would do that in a heartbeat. You are in store for a very long rebuild and will need youth. Juju is 5 years younger than KA.

I would try to also capitalize on Jared Cook and see if you can get anything of value out of him. You may get lucky and get a 2nd for him. I would Hang on to Freeman and Mack and hope they pan out long term. I would Move Buck Allen for whatever you can get for him. Move Robby Anderson the next week he has a blowup game, he isn't a guy you to build around.

As for Dhop he is and should be the centerpiece of your rebuild BUT if you get an offer like Davante Adams + a top young RB like Guice or Michel or something along those lines I'd consider it. The point of a rebuild it to 1.) acquire as many picks as possible and get younger. 2.) trade your studs like KA and Kelce for multiple young high upside players that you hope will become successful so you can turn 1 asset into 2 or 3 starting assets.

M-Dub
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby M-Dub » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:06 am

Titans95 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:00 am Don't trade Hopkins for 1sts unless you are getting a top 10 young WR back + a bunch of 1sts. As for KA I would consider it. You have absolutely zero pieces to move except KA/Kelce if you ask me....I'd like to move Kelce for one of Njoku/OJ Howard/Engram + 1st or a solid WR prospect to a contender. if you can get a guy like Juju+ for KA I would do that in a heartbeat. You are in store for a very long rebuild and will need youth. Juju is 5 years younger than KA.

I would try to also capitalize on Jared Cook and see if you can get anything of value out of him. You may get lucky and get a 2nd for him. I would Hang on to Freeman and Mack and hope they pan out long term. I would Move Buck Allen for whatever you can get for him.
Agree with damn near all of this, except I’d replace Engram with Kittle and/or Hunter Henry as young TEs to target.
Both are 12-team 1QB PPR dynasties

🦬PRIME🦬
QB: Hurts, Howell
RB: Mixon, Jones, Sanders, Dobbins, Akers, Roschon, Dowdle, Kelley
WR: Nuk, Godwin, Cooper, Lockett, Flowers, Chark, Collins, Hollins, Tillman, Tolbert
TE: Hockenson, Chig, Trautman
Taxi: Willis, Z. White, M. Mims, T. Palmer

Hull Awaits
$450 cap, 60 contract years

QB: Lawrence $5/3, Richardson $5/5, Minshew $1/0, Jones $1/0, Heinicke $1/0, Tyrod $1/0
RB: Achane $4/4, Warren $2/4, Roschon $7/5, Dillon $4/1, Hubbard $2/1, Kelley $1/0
WR: Nuk $78/1, MT $25/1, M. Williams $1/0, JSN $21/5, Reed $4/5, Rice $4/5, M. Wilson $2/5
TE: Thomas $1/0, Hill $1/0, Parham $1/0

Seattle
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Seattle » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:00 pm

Offer on table.

K ALLEN
FOR

Landry, Agholor, Nelson PHI WR, late 2nd and mid to early 3rd

Thoughts feels about right.

Have a 1st and 2nd offered as well for allen but dont like it.
Last edited by Seattle on Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Titans95 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:31 pm

Seattle wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:00 pm Offer on table.

K ALLEN
FOR

Landry, a nelson, late 2nd and mid to early 3rd

Thoughts feels about right.

Have a 1st and 2nd offered as well for allen but dont like it.
is that supposed to be jordy nelson? No thanks, KA is worth more than Jarvis and those late picks

JDogil12
Starter
Starter

Postby JDogil12 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:08 pm

Don't trade KA for that.
As for the rebuild, I would build around DHop and move Kelce and Allen at the right price.

Seattle
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Seattle » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:30 pm

Agholor, Nelson PHI WR