Looking to trade for a better WR3.

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Looking to trade for a better WR3.

Postby Jigga94 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:12 pm

I think Sanders was a great target, you wont get much for him though. Hes criminally underrated

Jcedwards
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Jcedwards » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:25 pm

Jigga94 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:12 pm I think Sanders was a great target, you wont get much for him though. Hes criminally underrated
Yea I’m not expecting to get much for Sanders if I try to sell later, but I needed a consistent option going forward for my 2nd FLEX, so I’ll definitely use him for that over Howard.
12 team .5 PPR league. 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX, 1 D/ST, 1 K, 13 BN, 1 IR

2019 and 2020 Champion

QB- Mahomes / Purdy
RB- Barkley / Pollard / Kamara / Brian Robinson / Dillon / Charbonnet / Dowdle
WR- ARSB / Amari Cooper / Ridley / Diontae Johnson / Michael Thomas / Doubs / Wicks
TE- Goedert / Waller
D/ST- Bills / Dolphins / Chiefs
K- Butker

Taxi- Levis / Roschon Johnson / Jameson Williams / Michael Wilson / Okonkwo

Picks- 2023: 1.02, 1.11, 2.10, 2.11, 3.11, 4.10, 4.11

Duke Nuk’em
Starter
Starter

Postby Duke Nuk’em » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:31 pm

Howard, Hines, Cooper, Westbrook, Crowder and Coutee are guys I'd look to move. If you're willing to throw in a 1st I'd go hard after Diggs or Adams.

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:08 pm

Duke Nuk’em wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:31 pm Howard, Hines, Cooper, Westbrook, Crowder and Coutee are guys I'd look to move. If you're willing to throw in a 1st I'd go hard after Diggs or Adams.
It's just that none of those players get you from a late 1st to Diggs or Adams. I'd be willing to do Howard and your 2019 and 2020 1st though for either though. Would set you up for years

Jcedwards
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Jcedwards » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:31 pm

Jigga94 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:08 pm
Duke Nuk’em wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:31 pm Howard, Hines, Cooper, Westbrook, Crowder and Coutee are guys I'd look to move. If you're willing to throw in a 1st I'd go hard after Diggs or Adams.
It's just that none of those players get you from a late 1st to Diggs or Adams. I'd be willing to do Howard and your 2019 and 2020 1st though for either though. Would set you up for years
Would definitely set me up for years if I was able to get one of those. Having a WR core of OBJ, M Thomas, and Diggs/ Adams would be sick going forward. I have a feeling that the guy with Adams will want a lot more than Howard and a 1st though. He has mentioned to someone before that he wants Barkley (not to me though), so I have a feeling that if I was to ask about Adams, that Barkley would be who he wants in return. And the guy with Diggs is pretty good at receiver, but needs help at RB, so he might be willing to trade Diggs for Howard and more. But some of his players he has said he isn’t trading, so idk if Diggs falls into that category or not. He did try to get Howard from me last year, so idk how he views him now.

2019 and 2020 Champion

QB- Mahomes / Purdy
WR- ARSB / Amari Cooper / Ridley / Diontae Johnson / Michael Thomas / Doubs / Wicks
TE- Goedert / Waller
K- Butker

Jcedwards
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Jcedwards » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:52 am

I did move Hines and Westbrook for Sanders. This was a move to help me get consistent production this year at my FLEX. I have been rolling Howard out there, so Sanders should be better. I thought it was a good trade sending Hines who looks to be in a full out committee again with Mack healthy, plus Westbrook who is going to be up and down with that Jags offense. Still looking at trading for Diggs or Adams. Guy with Diggs is pretty set at WR (Green, Diggs, Cupp, Juju), so I may try to see if he will trade Diggs or Juju. He needs help at RB, although I'm not sure if he thinks Howard is the answer (he is a Cohen owner too though). I am definitely okay with sending a 1st if I am getting a stud in return. Early reports are that this draft class is shaky anyway, so if I can improve my roster for a chance at a championship for this year (and more), I am willing to do it. I have a feeling that the guy with Adams is going to want a lot more in return than I am willing to give up. I asked about Rodgers before the year and he wanted Mahomes, Howard, and 1.01.

2019 and 2020 Champion

QB- Mahomes / Purdy
TE- Goedert / Waller
K- Butker

Jcedwards
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Jcedwards » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:58 am

Dirty Mike&the Boyz wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:23 pm I think you could go for a guy like Allison who has put up 18,12,16,14 (missed 1 week) for stability at the position. He is young and the dynasty community doesnt really value him so you could get him cheaply I'd think. He is also tied to Rodgers which is a huge plus, and Cobb could be gone next season.
What would you pay for Allison though?

2019 and 2020 Champion

QB- Mahomes / Purdy
TE- Goedert / Waller
K- Butker

Jcedwards
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Jcedwards » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:46 am

Goddard wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:17 am I'd package Godwin and Hines. Godwin has the most value outside of your top 2 WRs and Hines is a good sell high (might be a week late though).
Actually ended up trading Hines and Dede for Sanders. Thought it was a no brainer for me for this year. Sanders should continue to be very productive for this year, while Dede is a question mark with that JAC offense and who knows how it will shake out with Hines and the IND backfield.

Still looking at making a run for Juju, Diggs, or Adams though. May try to use a combination of Howard (if he can step it up), Godwin, and my 1st or 2nd round pick. I'd like to hang onto the core of my team (Mahomes, Barkley, Kamara, Mixon, OBJ, M Thomas, Njoku), so if I can get one of those WRs without having to part with one of those 7 players, I will more than likely do it. I definitely do not mind giving up a 1st or 2nd round pick, as this incoming class seems weak so far.

2019 and 2020 Champion

QB- Mahomes / Purdy
TE- Goedert / Waller
K- Butker

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:48 am

Jcedwards wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:46 am
Goddard wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:17 am I'd package Godwin and Hines. Godwin has the most value outside of your top 2 WRs and Hines is a good sell high (might be a week late though).
Actually ended up trading Hines and Dede for Sanders. Thought it was a no brainer for me for this year. Sanders should continue to be very productive for this year, while Dede is a question mark with that JAC offense and who knows how it will shake out with Hines and the IND backfield.

Still looking at making a run for Juju, Diggs, or Adams though. May try to use a combination of Howard (if he can step it up), Godwin, and my 1st or 2nd round pick. I'd like to hang onto the core of my team (Mahomes, Barkley, Kamara, Mixon, OBJ, M Thomas, Njoku), so if I can get one of those WRs without having to part with one of those 7 players, I will more than likely do it. I definitely do not mind giving up a 1st or 2nd round pick, as this incoming class seems weak so far.
That's a great trade. And hopefully you made it in time prior to last night's game and started Sanders. I also like the idea of going after Juju, Diggs, or Adams.

Jcedwards
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Jcedwards » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:03 am

Goddard wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:48 am
Jcedwards wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:46 am

That's a great trade. And hopefully you made it in time prior to last night's game and started Sanders. I also like the idea of going after Juju, Diggs, or Adams.
I did make the trade before last night, so Sanders was in my lineup and got me 28 points with my settings. Good way to start off my week 7 matchup. Thanks for your input. Going to start looking at options to trade for 1 of those 3 WRs.

2019 and 2020 Champion

QB- Mahomes / Purdy
TE- Goedert / Waller
K- Butker