D'Onta Foreman for Nelson Agholor

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
hord
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: D'Onta Foreman for Nelson Agholor

Postby hord » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:30 pm

FantasyFoosball wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:23 pm RB is a whole different ball game. You cannot compare a RB to another position. Saying that other athletes have come back from this injury literally means nothing. Other RBs have not, and that is way more relevant.
and saying that no RB has ever come back from the injury means something???? when there literally no big name RB's to suffer the injury... and maybe 4 in recent history.... if Mikel leshoure is the biggest example... your argument is pretty weak...

that being said, I do agree that it prob is much harder for a RB to recover... but I don't see any evidence in your argument to support that and make it a fact...
Team #1
12 team .5 ppr- Superflex
full dynasty start up (2022)

1Qb, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1F, 1SF, 1D, 1K, 8B

QB- Allen, Watson, cousins carr
RB- [/b],Barkley, taylor, Etienne, jacobs, montgomery, hull, latavius, rodriguez jr
WR- diggs, kupp, A.J Brown, waddel, jamo
TE- Kelce
D- San fran, colts,

Vcize
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: D'Onta Foreman for Nelson Agholor

Postby Vcize » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:47 pm

FantasyFoosball wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:46 pm Lol, y’all can’t name a single RB that has come back from this injury and had a career.... that’s my point.
How many RBs can you name that went to PSU and had a name that starts with a 'B' and is 7 letters long that ended up being fantasy studs? I guess Saquon Barkley is screwed!

Seriously the sample size on RBs with this injury is like 5 and half of them were in their 30's and on their way out of the league already when the injury happened anyway. The sample size of RBs under age 25 with this injury is literally one. One!

I certainly wouldn't count on Foreman coming back but the sample data on RBs with this injury is so miniscule it's impossible to say that the injury affects RBs more than other positions.
12 Team FFPC TE Premium
QB: Herbert, Brady
RB: Barkley, Mixon, Jav Williams, Pierce, Drake
WR: Jefferson, AJ Brown, Metcalf, Hopkins, Peoples-Jones
TE: Kittle, Goedert