Trade advice, target WR or RB

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
jetsfan5757
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Trade advice, target WR or RB

Postby jetsfan5757 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:10 am

I want to emphasize that we can only play 3 WR and we play 3 RB, that has led to a league bias (right or wrong) where comparable RBs hold SIGNIFICANTLY more value than WRs. (We have at least 10 RBs with a salary over 70, 2 that are over 100, the most expensive WR has salary of 40).

If targeting a WR, I think Allen Robinson is still under-performing his potential. Thinking about sending Tevin Coleman and DJ Moore for ARob. I will kick myself if Tevin Coleman is a top 15 RB next year with a starting gig, just because they are so hard to come by. This would leave me with DJ, Guice, Chubb, Crowell, C. Thompson, Miller/Foreman, Henry at RB, which is still pretty deep depending on how Guice/Chubb/Foreman do.

If targeting a RB I would go for Kamara. He started out insanely hot, but this will probably end up having been his worst game all season. I think it will take Hopkins to get him, and that might not even be enough. (I should add that Nuk and Kamara have similar salaries). I don't have a ton of depth at WR after this trade after my 3 studs, but that is always easy to get in this league. I could definitely get a good WR for Coleman, for example...

Would you guys do either deal? Stay put? :think:
Dynasty League (25 man rosters + 2 IR, non-PPR scoring. QB/3RB/3WR/2TE/K/DB/LB/DL no flex)

QB (1): Herbert, Lawrence, Darnold
RB (3): N. Chubb, D. Henry, J. Taylor, JK Dobbins, Pollard, Singletary, L. Murray
WR (3): D. Hopkins, D. Adams, M. Evans, D.J. Moore, DJ Chark, B. Aiyuk, J. Smith-Schuster, R Bateman, E. Moore
TE (2): I. Smith Jr, H. Henry, Schultz, Tremble

K (1): M. Crosby

DB (1): J. Adams
LB (1): F. Warner
DL (1): D. Lawrence

PS: I often don't revisit a thread after posting. Send me a message if you ever want further thoughts on a comment I made.