Just had startup -- Thoughts on areas to target during season?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Hankybro21
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Just had startup -- Thoughts on areas to target during season?

Postby Hankybro21 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:44 pm

Just finished startup draft this weekend in a 10 team PPR. I had 4th pick and first three were Gurley, Bell, and Zeke. I grabbed Nuk at 4 (almost took DJ but I love Nuk + Watson), MT in round 2, Evans in 3, Henry in 4, Gordon 5, and Luck 6 (Colts fan, had to).

My heavy WR focus early on and the RB runs by everyone else left me scrambling a bit as the draft went on. I decide to draft some rookie RBs earlier than others were looking at them with the hopes that Henry and Ingram (when back from suspension) can hold me afloat until Michel and Chubb hopefully make noise this year.

Any thoughts on the draft and areas to build upon as year goes on? WW is pretty sparse so any significant additions will be via trade. If so, I'd prolly target in trade some early underperformers with anxious owners.

QB: Luck, Jameis, Lamar Jackson
WR: Nuk, Michael Thomas, Mike Evans, Josh Gordon, Antonio Callaway, Devin Funchess, Marquise Goodwin, Anthony Miller, Mike Williams
RB: Derrick Henry, Ingram, Sony Michel, Chris Carson, Nick Chubb, Jordan Wilkins
TE: Ebron, OJ Howard
K: Greg The Leg
Def: Denver
IR: Guice (RB)
Team 1
Q: Allen, Lamar
W: Devonta, Nuk, Godwin, Adams, Diontae, MT, Bateman, Toney, Osborn
R: JT, Henry, Ekeler, Gibbs, Mattison, Ford
T: Kelce

Team 2
Q: Allen, Mahomes, ARich
W: Jefferson, AJB, Tyreek, GW, Ridley, Godwin, MT, Downs, Toney