Sony Michel trade

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Sony Michel trade

Postby Gator Sens » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:45 am

Based on my roster build, I'm thinking of shopping Sony and seeing what offers I get. I would be looking for WR help. What do you think is a good deal for Sony/what player/players should I target or hold? Thanks for the input all.

dhanks91
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Sony Michel trade

Postby dhanks91 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:10 am

I’d look to see if you could package him and Chubb or him and Mixon if you want a stud wr. Maybe you could get Some guys like Keenan Allen or Michael Thomas? With your starting requirements you should be able to find a wr to start every week between Davis & Cooper so I wouldn’t be attached to the idea of finding a wr, maybe capitalize on your depth to add a stud at either rb or wr

esloan35
All Pro
All Pro

Postby esloan35 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:16 am

The knee clean out could be made an issue by some trade partners to drive the price down. This is a bad week to shop Sony imo.

jcc6fd
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jcc6fd » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:25 am

esloan35 wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:16 am The knee clean out could be made an issue by some trade partners to drive the price down. This is a bad week to shop Sony imo.
This is what I came here to say. Terrible time to try and move Sony with the injury and bad training camp reports
10 Team Half PPR Scoring SF
QB: Mahomes, Hurts, Minshew
RB: Kamara, K. Hunt, Warren, Bigsby, D. Cook, Jamaal Williams, J. Wilson, McLaughlin, McKinnon, J. Kelley
WR: A.J. Brown, Diggs, K. Allen, C. Watson, Cooks, Pickens, W. Robinson
TE: Kelce, J. Smith, Musgrave

unrealken88
Role Player
Role Player

Postby unrealken88 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:02 am

Wait until the end of preason or beginning of the year to shop him once he is back and healthy. I would try packaging him and Golladay or M. Williams for a tier two or three WR with upside(Diggs, ARob, Tyreek). I would personally hold onto Mixon and Guice because I think they have the best chance to be breakouts on your team.
10 Team PPR (8 keepers) 2QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2Flex
QB: Wilson, Watson, Bortles
RB: Zeke, Dalvin, Mixon, Guice, C. Thompson, J. Wilkins
WR: MT, Cooper, Arob, C. Davis, K. Golladay, C. Godwin
TE: Burton, Njoku, H. Henry

Rosenbluu
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Rosenbluu » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:38 pm

Like above his a hold right now, let him have a good game or two (which he will just being in that offense but the consistency won’t be). Than try to package him for a top WR that is having a slow start
12 Team PPR
QB/2RB/3WR/TE/Flex
QB: Mahomes/Jones
RB: Mixon/Chubb/Mostert/Burkhead/McKinnon
WR: Wilson/JuJu/Marquise/Mooney/Campbell/Dotson/Osborn/Julio/Tolbert/Shakir/Metchie
TE: Andrews/Hurst

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Titans95 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:05 pm

I've been a big Sony truther on here and while the reports are semi concerning it is exactly what I expected. Don't know too many times that rookies have thrived the first few weeks with ole Bill running the show. Still think he handily wins the job week 1 at worst mid season is seeign the bulk of carries.

JDogil12
Starter
Starter

Postby JDogil12 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:49 pm

Wait until you can sell Michel for what he's worth. This is a Sony buyer's market, not selling