win now mode

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
gunzwil guinea pigs
Role Player
Role Player

win now mode

Postby gunzwil guinea pigs » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:16 am

hi guys, I traded a lot this offseason and I could add some interesting pieces. I think I am a top 2, top 3 team right now.

Which moves would you like to see? Thx for your highly appreciated comments. Team in sig.
2QB-Dynasty - 10 Team standard scoring - 30man roster
2QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex, K, D/ST

QB: Joe Burrow, Jalen Hurts, Matthew Stafford, Mike White, Dorian Thompson-Robinson, Marcus Mariota
RB: Breece Hall, Tony Pollard, Najee Harris, Joe Mixon, Rashaad Penny, Damien Harris
WR: CeDee Lamb, Garrett Wilson, Stefon Diggs, Devonta Smith, Terry McLaurin, George Pickens, Calvin Ridley, Zay Flowers, Robert Woods, John Metchie, Marvin Mims
TE: Kyle Pitts, Irv Smith, Trey McBride
K: Tyler Bass
D/ST: Browns, Washington, Packers

Picks 2024: 1st, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th
Picks 2025: 1st, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th
Picks 2026: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th

jomaed
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: win now mode

Postby jomaed » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:50 am

Which moves would we like to see? Do we have options to chose from or do you want people to come up with something random?

With pretty small stating requirements, Id go after another stud or 2. Im sure some of you league mates still have rookie fever. Could possibly land a Bell or DJ type with a package of Mixon/Jones or some combo. Id probably do the same at WR. See if anyone is high on Gordon/Cobb/Parker types. Use picks if you have to. Any combo of all that depth to get a stud would be goal #1 IMO, because the depth is just not needed in a 10 teamer with that many roster spots that only starts 7 at non qb skill positions.

jcc6fd
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jcc6fd » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:57 am

If you’re wanting to make win now moves, your RBs are all basically rookies or gambles (outside LF) so I’d want to move some of that youth to upgrade that position.

I also think you’re one stud WR away from being championship ready. Maybe you can get someone to overpay for a rookie RB and package one with a Diggs type to upgrade to the Keenan Allen arena.
10 Team Half PPR Scoring SF
QB: Mahomes, Hurts, Minshew
RB: Kamara, K. Hunt, Warren, Bigsby, D. Cook, Jamaal Williams, J. Wilson, McLaughlin, McKinnon, J. Kelley
WR: A.J. Brown, Diggs, K. Allen, C. Watson, Cooks, Pickens, W. Robinson
TE: Kelce, J. Smith, Musgrave

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:34 am

Package some of those Rookies up to studs or vets if you want to win now. QB, TE, D/ST is perfect, I would focus on RB and WR most