Rookie draft completed

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
WebTim
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Rookie draft completed

Postby WebTim » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:54 pm

Started out the draft with only Mr. Irrelevant plus post draft supplemental picks. Traded Jamison Crowder for picks 23 and 26. Free agents are also available in our draft. Non-PPR full IDP league. Team is in the sig.
23- TE Dallas Goedert
26- LB Vander Esch
40- LB Wesley Woodyard
43- LB Marc Barron

Used this draft to shore up my LBs due to the rest of the team being strong in my opinion. This draft made me feel really comfortable with my squad heading into the year. Thoughts? Any feedback is good feedback.
10 Team Dynasty no PPR IDP 1 Defensive FLEX 1 DB FLEX 33 Roster spots
QB: Russ, Tyrod, Trubisky
RB: Zeke, Melvin Gordon, Freeman, Ingram, Carlos Hyde, Duke, Frank Gore.
WR: OBJ, Alshon, Crabtree, TY, Desean Jackson, Cobb, Cameron Meredith. Robert Woods
TE: Kyle Rudolph, Jordan Reed, Dallas Goedert
LB: Vontaze Burfict, Navarro Bowman, Wesley Woodyard, Mark Barron, Vandon Esch(sp?)
DL: Trey Flowers, Ryan Kerrigan
CB: Ronald Darby
S: Kurt Coleman, Tony Jefferson, and Tyron Branch.
K: Harrison Butker
Line Up: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, LB, LB, DL, DL, CB, S, DBFLEX, DFLEX, K

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: Rookie draft completed

Postby ArrylT » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:06 pm

Since much of your rookie draft haul was IDP - make sure to share this in the IDP forum as well. However I think Goedert at 23 is a good pick so long as you're willing to be patient and think long-term.
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..